[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock Draft for Huddlers only!

matt770

Would like to gauge interest in a mock draft this evening at 9PM EST. If we can get 12, let's all infiltrate a single ESPN mock draft room so it will be Huddlers only. I'm doing this because I'm sick of the idiots drafting Vince Young and kickers in the 6th round, or leaving the draft entirely because it turned into a joke.

So if you're interested, post a reply here. If we get enough people, I'll announce the name of the draft room around 8:45 so we can fill it up.

Make sure you set up an account with ESPN. The mock draft lobby is here:

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/mockdraftlobby

This should work out pretty well. They have rooms open an hour in advance, but no one joins until close to the start time. So I'll pick one that's empty at 8:45 and post it here. Even if we don't have 12 Huddlers, the more of us that get in there, the better chance of making it competitive. We can post the results here and let people vote on who had the best draft. I'd like to see it become a regular thing. Antsports is too slow and the regular ESPN mocks are filled with 12 year old Yahoo types.

Washington Mock Draft 51935 Starts at 7:55 eastern

I'm in that one but the only one there so far.

Started a slow mock IDP at MFL.

It's called the Help I'm a gay republican mock. PM me and I'll send you an invite.League homepage

Edited by Randall

I'm doing the Dallas Mock 50945 at 8:40 and am the only one in it so far.

Edited by irish

someone else just joined.

was that you kordell?

Edited by irish

all else fails we could always bail and do the Dallas mock at 9:00 if no one else joins.

all else fails we could always bail and do the Dallas mock at 9:00 if no one else joins.

They all join in the last 5 minutes. The one I am doing right now seems to be ok. Most people are picking good players. A couple left and it is auto picking but if we can fill it up with Huddlers we will not have that problem.

I PM'd a couple of guys from the huddle and they joined as well. It's full.

Edited by irish