[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jax Homers

RaiderSteve

Marcedes Lewis suffered a bad high ankle sprain during training camp and he's been recuperating since then. He was active for the first time last week but never had a pass. His ankle is still not 100% and he's lost practice time since mid-August to learn the offense.

I woulnd't touch him... he played the other night and the only thing he did was get a penalty for either holding or offsides.

Until he does something, there are better options. If you have spare bench room and a large league, he may be worth stashing if he can get over his high ankle sprain.

can any jax homers shed some light on matt jones being listed as questionable on the report? kind of suprised since this is the first ive heard about his groin all week

I saw it too and have been looking around. The Florida Times Union web page coverig the Jags is a disgrace. You get better info from the team website and injuries are not exactly their priority.\

Here is the best I could find

(Rotoworld) Matt Jones (questionable, groin) missed a portion of practice Thursday.

Impact: The big Jaguars wideouts face a small, speedy Indianapolis defensive backfield in Week 3. Jones can be safely used in fantasy leagues this weekend if he returns to practice at some point prior to game day.

Edited by cmoore