[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers - Bengals Rivalry Getting Bigger

Menudo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhhh....once the diehard homer idiots who think they know football and their neverending trap yappers go away....I seem to go away too. And so does everyone else...it's not rocket science.

So, you don't think I know football ?

Great - this thread is now officially about Menudo. Imagine that.

Nah, it's about the Steelers. You just have to ignore Bushwacked and I doing the same thing we do over and over. I'm sure you blame me, but, I do try to simply talk Steelers football, but, some don't allow that to happen.

i think you know quite a bit. But when it comes to the Steelers you get so moist that you just don't actually know football.

Your perception and reality are probably quite a bit different. You watched the game right ? Here is what I've said countless times about the game. What do you disagree with ?

1. Roethlisberger does not look himself. He hasn't yet this season. He was one of the biggest reasons they

lost today. The only time he looked a bit like his former self was on the last two drives.

2. Ricardo Colclough is awful. I said he was awful before he dropped the punt, to prove me right.

3. The running game looks great. Willie Parker was hitting the holes hard, and the O-Line did a good job

both in the running game, and, for the most part, in the passing game.

4. Carson Palmer is the best or 2nd best QB in the NFL. If you don't put pressure on him, he will burn you

all day long. The Steelers defense did a great job of pressuring Palmer thorughout the game.

5. The Steelers bumbled this game away with their turnovers, and to the Bengals credit, they took

advantage and let their playmakers make the plays.

If you actually read what I write, instead of basing it on our issues in the past, and trying to :D , we might actually be able to talk footall and end the B.S. bashing.