[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo to start in Dallas

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, guess what? It was a mistake for the Japanese to bomb Pearl Harbor. :D

:D

I see you are in full damage control ... attempting to deflect. But it all boils down to this - I said Romo would be a positive change for the Boys and you said the Boys were giving up their season by benching Bledsoe for a player (Romo) who "hadn't earned it". And this discussion occured BEFORE Romo's first start.

I predict a week from now you will be saying you supported the move to Romo the whole time :bash:

Edited by Grits and Shins

I see you are in full damage control ... attempting to deflect. But it all boils down to this - I said Romo would be a positive change for the Boys and you said the Boys were giving up their season by benching Bledsoe for a player (Romo) who "hadn't earned it". And this discussion occured BEFORE Romo's first start.

I predict a week from now you will be saying you supported the move to Romo the whole time :bash:

Nope, no damage control at all. I still believe that Romo needed to do more to earn the position, rather than being thrown into the starting position after a three-INT second-half relief appearance. I still stand by that.

:D This just in: The Chargers made the right decision by trading down in the 2001 draft! :clap:

Nope, no damage control at all. I still believe that Romo needed to do more to earn the position, rather than being thrown into the starting position after a three-INT second-half relief appearance. I still stand by that.

:D This just in: The Chargers made the right decision by trading down in the 2001 draft! :D

:bash:

I predict by next week you will be saying that you supported the move to Romo all along

Repeat after me ... Bledsoe earned his spot on the bench

I predict by next week you will be saying that you supported the move to Romo all along

You'd be wrong about that, as you are about most other things.

Before Romo started his first game, your argument in support of him was that "anybody is better than Bledsoe." You would've been dead wrong about that had somebody like Kyle Orton or Josh McCown been the #2 in Dallas. And given that Romo had practically no regular-season experience before that start, nobody really knew how he was going to respond. But now that Romo has proven to be an effective QB, you're acting as if you knew it all along. You're a regular Miss Cleo. Can I get a free Tarot reading? :D

:D This just in: Hindsight is 20/20 and can even make people like Blitz look intelligent. :clap:

You'd be wrong about that, as you are about most other things.

Before Romo started his first game, your argument in support of him was that "anybody is better than Bledsoe." You would've been dead wrong about that had somebody like Kyle Orton or Josh McCown been the #2 in Dallas. And given that Romo had practically no regular-season experience before that start, nobody really knew how he was going to respond. But now that Romo has proven to be an effective QB, you're acting as if you knew it all along. You're a regular Miss Cleo. Can I get a free Tarot reading? :D

:D This just in: Hindsight is 20/20 and can even make people like Blitz look intelligent. :bash:

:clap:

You are in full damage control. Yes I believed anybody would be better than Bledsoe because Bledsoe sucked ... that was just one of the reasons to move to Romo. The biggest reason to move to Romo was because of his mobility. Let's not forget that ... or his quicker release.

Keep spinning it and name calling. Eventually you will claim that you supported the move to Romo all along.

Hey, guess what? It was a mistake for the Japanese to bomb Pearl Harbor. :bash:

:clap:

I predict a week from now you will be saying you supported the move to Romo the whole time :tup:

:D This just in: The Chargers made the right decision by trading down in the 2001 draft! :doh:

:huh:

Repeat after me ... Bledsoe earned his spot on the bench

:D OK people. Weve got overusing the :lol: graemlin when you arent really laughing that hard..Thats a 15 yard penalty and loss of down..

You are in full damage control.

Nope, not at all. I merely said that Romo should've earned the job, rather than it be handed to him. And I still believe that. Why is this such a difficult concept for you to grasp?

Yes I believed anybody would be better than Bledsoe because Bledsoe sucked

If you seriously believe that ANYBODY (say, Kyle Orton) would've been better than Bledsoe, you're either a complete retard or are trying to defend an incredibly stupid argument.

Sometimes a clean jerk is needed before a 200 pound snatch ... if you know what I mean!

Duh, yeah, I know what you mean! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Rough game last week, but he made the plays when it counted ... which is much more than can be said of Bledsoe.

5-1 as a starter.

+ oh Id say about 150 million :D

How can anbody not say that Bledsoe didn't suck A$$,,, he does!

He did,,, even when he was in NE

AND IMHO he always will,,,why he has no BALLS... YOU NEED THAT @ QB!

No question if I were only playing FF Bledsoe would get the start this week. Figuring he'll likely get more points than a Romo led team would. However this isn't FF so I completely understand the fustration that forced Parcell to bench Bledsoe. He's simply shown he's not a winner at this point in his career. Playing Romo is the equivalent of a Texas Holdem "ALL IN"

Parcell is the best poker player in the NFL. :D