[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fearless prediction

Bushey

USC will play in the BCS championship for the next 3 to 5 years at least. Think I am wrong? Nothing but frosh and sophs out there playing and they routinely win the battle of recruiting. They are 3 deep at almost every skilled position with more coming year after year. Put this team in any other conference in the country and the result would be the same. Complete dominance.

Edited by Bushey

USC will play in the BCS championship for the next 3 to 5 years at least. Think I am wrong? Nothing but frosh and sophs out there playing and they routinely win the battle of recruiting. They are 3 deep at almost every skilled position with more coming year after year. Put this team in any other division in the country and the result would be the same. Complete dominance.

Don't we have any monopoly laws to prevent this from happening?

A playoff would help. USC is like the hottest girl in the school. Year after year, everyone wants to ask her to the the big dance. Just look at this year. Plenty of deserving teams despite all the opinions.

HA! The older guys can't recruit for days/weeks on only 3-4 hours sleep/night like Carroll, and he pushes his asst. coaches the same way. The weather and coed talent helps too....

HA! The older guys can't recruit for days/weeks on only 3-4 hours sleep/night like Carroll, and he pushes his asst. coaches the same way. The weather and coed talent helps too....

Stoops is younger than Carroll, and Mack brown hasnt had any problems recruiting, he just cant coach them up, and those 2 coaches have to play each other for the right to get to a NC game, Sc plays ND. Nuff Said.

USC will play in the BCS championship for the next 3 to 5 years at least. Think I am wrong? Nothing but frosh and sophs out there playing and they routinely win the battle of recruiting. They are 3 deep at almost every skilled position with more coming year after year. Put this team in any other division in the country and the result would be the same. Complete dominance.

As much as I'd like to be bold enough to agree, being in that NC game for 3-5 years is really tough. I think to get into one of the 5 BCS bowls each year plus 1 or 2 BCS title games for that span is definitely 'doable', and the $ payout is about the same.

And we take on the Buckeyes soon in the regular season for 2 years, to replace the Hogs, so you can ignore Sarge's contention/pseudo arguments here....

Edited by Coffeeman

Stoops is younger than Carroll, and Mack brown hasnt had any problems recruiting, he just cant coach them up, and those 2 coaches have to play each other for the right to get to a NC game, Sc plays ND. Nuff Said.

Well, Weiss is changing things at ND. They recruited possibly the best QB any scout has ever seen right under Carroll's nose. I think ND is going to be a monster, and yes Sarge playing against them year after year only will make the USC ND matchup sexier for the computers and their style points.

USC will play in the BCS championship for the next 3 to 5 years at least. Think I am wrong? Nothing but frosh and sophs out there playing and they routinely win the battle of recruiting. They are 3 deep at almost every skilled position with more coming year after year. Put this team in any other conference in the country and the result would be the same. Complete dominance.

I agree with their NC chances in the next 3 years, but I don't agree with the any conference statement.

Maybe the NCAA will get to the bottom of the Reggie Bush thing and put USC on probation - that should stop any monopoly...

Absolutely correct.

Well, Weiss is changing things at ND. They recruited possibly the best QB any scout has ever seen right under Carroll's nose. I think ND is going to be a monster, and yes Sarge playing against them year after year only will make the USC ND matchup sexier for the computers and their style points.

Notre Dame will never be able to recruit the type of talent that SC does and I think Carroll is plenty happy with Mr. Sanchez moving uder center next year.

Notre Dame will never be able to recruit the type of talent that SC does and I think Carroll is plenty happy with Mr. Sanchez moving uder center next year.

With Carroll as coach, you dont have to worry about academics at SC. ND actually has standards. And Sanchez will not start over Booty next yr, you moron.

With Carroll as coach, you dont have to worry about academics at SC. ND actually has standards.

Dude, do you have some sort of football tourette syndrome that causes you to involuntarily spew USC hate whether it's true or not? USC is not all that bad at all when it comes to academics. Certainly not compared to the other big boys of football. Just did a quick search to back that up and found this story... Note the first line.

When it comes to graduation rates, Southern California is the clear-cut winner over LSU and Oklahoma.

Further research showed that, while USC football should never be confused with, say, the MIT chess team, they do better than the national average.

So, saarrge, are you going to keep bringing this weak sauce? Are you going to keep jumping from pathetic argument to pathetic argument? "Staying the course", if you will? Or are you going to be a man and admit that you have no idea what you are talking about.

There are those in these forums who take insane stances but you know they're just doing it for the hell of it. H8tank comes to mind. I'd like to give you that much credit but...

Put this team in any other conference in the country and the result would be the same. Complete dominance.

Can't buy this one though. USC may, in fact, be better than any team in the SEC, but not so much so that they could withstand that kind of conference schedule plus a conference championship and come away with no more than one loss each and every year. That's what people don't take into account. To run (or even almost run) the table in your conference year in and year out, you not only need to be the best team, you need to be the best team by far (or have things break just right). That simply does not happen in a conference like the SEC very often.

:D

With Carroll as coach, you dont have to worry about academics at SC. ND actually has standards. And Sanchez will not start over Booty next yr, you moron.

FACT: USC is way more selective than OU.

FACT: USC is a better learning institution than OU.

FACT: USC has hot women all over the campus on a regular basis. OU women look like giraffes and rhinoceroses.

FACT: USC's easiest game since Carroll took over was the NC against OU.

FACT: Sanchez may beat out Booty in open competion next season.

FACT: USC runs a pro style offense. OU runs a hybrid Pop Warner style of offense.

FACT: USC lost to Oregon State, the best team in Oregon. OU lost to one of the worst teams in the PAC10.

FACT: Sarge is :D

Edited by Bushey

:D

FACT: USC is way more selective than OU.

FACT: USC is a better learning institution than OU.

FACT: USC has hot women all over the campus on a regular basis. OU women look like giraffes and rhinoceroses.

FACT: USC's easiest game since Carroll took over was the NC against OU.

FACT: Sanchez may beat out Booty in open competion next season.

FACT: USC runs a pro style offense. OU runs a hybrid Pop Warner style of offense.

FACT: USC lost to Oregon State, the best team in Oregon. OU lost to one of the worst teams in the PAC10.

FACT: Sarge is :D

FACT: California is what the most populated state in the US, thus they have to be more selective.

FACT: OU runs circles around SC as a learning institution. OU is known as the founder of the weather systems used today, and their medical program puts anything SC has to shame.

FACT: Have you ever been to the OU campus, the woman in Texas and Oklahoma are second to none in the world. Yes including SoCal, and it aint even close.

FACT: Bush's and his family took a house which is against NCAA rules,

FACT: Leinarts Dad paid for Jarrett and Leinart to live in a plush condo/Apartment, which is against NCAA rules.

FACT: SC should be on probation and scholarships stripped for the infractions listed above, Bush should have his Heisman he didnt earn in the first place given to Vince Young for being a better player, and for accepting gifts from an agent. The program should have forfeited games last yr for those infractions as well, but somehow got away with it. Hmm, wonder why.

FACT: Sanchez should be in jail for rape, but because he went to SC, he got away with it.

FACT: OJ Simpson is an SC alum.

I think its fair to say, SC is a complete joke, and their program gets away with murder, as well as rape, and even breaking multiple NCAA rules. Stoops kicked their Qb Bomar off the team for taking money he didnt earn, So what does Carroll do to Jarrett for breaking rules equal to that of Bomar, not a damn thing. Anyone else surprised. Stoops runs circles around Carroll as a coach, and man. Carroll is the Bobby Bowden of the left coast.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

FACT: California is what the most populated state in the US, thus they have to be more selective.

These are the only 2 pure 'facts' that you had. The rest is speculation and opinion, and smacks of hypocrisy. Next, you'll tell us that 'rules are rules are rules', and that you've never driven over the posted speed limit or smoked a doobie, and anyone who ever has should be put in jail. And that Hitler had the better team in WWII, but just had too many 'turnovers' and 'penalties' called against them...

Edited by Coffeeman

These are the only pure 'facts' that you had. The rest is speculation and opinion...

Um, No. Hardly.

Seems kinda ironic last yr when you ran off with our money in the college bowl pick up, until OSU tracked you down by calling your work, church and whoever else he notified trying to track you down to pay up. Then you show your face here weeks later, and somehow claimed you were so busy, you forgot you were holding our cash. They sure know how to teach em in So-Cal. BTW, thank you for not allowing me in your league before, as you knew you had no chance with me there. As one Id kick the sh*t out of you, and 2, I probably wouldnt get my money after I did. So again, thank you. Id rather be a Sooner Homer, than an SC grad, any day of the week. Somehow, I would never be accused of murder, rape, cheating, and trying to steal, like those of you SC scum.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

Um, No. Hardly.

Seems kinda ironic last yr when you ran off with our money in the college bowl pick up, until OSU tracked you down by calling your work, church and whoever else he notified trying to track you down to pay up. Then you show your face here weeks later, and somehow claimed you were so busy, you forgot you were holding our cash. They sure know how to teach em in So-Cal. BTW, thank you for not allowing me in your league before, as you knew you had no chance with me there. As one Id kick the sh*t out of you, and 2, I probably wouldnt get my money after I did. So again, thank you. Id rather be a Sooner Homer, than an SC grad, any day of the week. Somehow, I would never be accused of murder, rape, cheating, and trying to steal, like those of you SC scum.

You're really off your rocker, dude. Why aren't you mature enough to keep it to the football issues at hand, and avoid the baseless personal attacks? I'll respond here once, and will not reply to you again on this. If you need more info than this, you'll have to PM me:

The first issue you're speaking of was simply timing - I was out on special assignment without access to my usual websites, due to firewall issues. (IF I'd known these web access problems would occur, I would've made prior arrangements to take care of the $.) The $ was all there in PayPal, waiting to be sent out. Plus I was new to PayPal and didn't know about the 'holding period' on $. And it was all paid out - no one was shorted at all. I've had no problems with OSU or RBM - ask them.

I have no clue about the second thing - I never invited you into a league. Must be someone else. But I'm not surprised that you would be confused and/or just completely make something up...

Um, No. Hardly.

Wow. The hits just keep on coming. Mr. Internet Bully is at it again.