[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wow...Bush

Flip_Side

Are you guys ready to send this guy to Canton on one freakin' game? I think it is very arguable that he is still a bust.

He's a rookie. And it's just one game.

I know this is an instant replay world and all but we won't know about him and the other rookies for several years.

The kid has worked hard didn't ask for the hype and deserves to score. It just happened in one game.

Edited by Randall

Wow, who's the hater here? All I said was it was one good game, and still no real rushing yards, by the way.

Has his position officially been switched to receiver on CBS Sportsline like Colston yet? Do any of you who criticized those starting Colston as a TE feel guilty starting Bush at RB? :D (Joke, guys, I know it's different.)

We who drafted him knew he'd catch a ton of passes, that's WHY we drafted him. We who started him today are celebrating. SUCK IT, hater!

Im piss@d as a Deuce owner....

136 yds not enough for you? :D

Are you guys ready to send this guy to Canton on one freakin' game? I think it is very arguable that he is still a bust.

Strike up the band! :D:bash:

Disclaimer: Forgive my homer ways, but this has been a looooong time coming.

We who drafted him knew he'd catch a ton of passes, that's WHY we drafted him. We who started him today are celebrating. SUCK IT, hater!

...such venom, and so close to Christmas.

I am not yet ready to hand the Rookie of the Year trophy to Reggie. He has to show me some more over the remaining weeks and the playoffs.

Rookie of the Year? Holy cow, are people really talking about Bush as the ROY?

Edit to add: He's not even the best rookie on his TEAM.

Edited by STL Fan

Just like the bust threads. I drafted Bush 13 overall in a 12 team contract keeper league. I really did not expect instant sucess and I'm not really willing to say he's here to stay with this game either, it takes time for some rookies to develop and some it takes longer than 1 season. I do think Bush does more in real football as far as just being a threat. Bush for fantasy purposes is a matter of patience while he gets the opportunity and adapts to the NFL the talent is there and that's why I spent such a high pick for him. I guess imo it's a matter of time before he reaches stud status and I'm willing to wait it out.

I drafted Bush 13 overall in a 12 team contract keeper league

I think he's a great pick in a keeper league. He could develop into something really special. I think maybe he hasn't even found his actual role in the offense yet, he's very versatile. I just don't think he's been anything extraordinary as a rookie so far.

I think there's a good chance he'll be that stud,