[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does Coughlin get fired ?

isleseeya

Yep he is done, supposed disciplanarian.. :D one of the most penalized, undisciplined teams in the league. Terrible, all they did was bitch and point fingers, he even started calling out players, pointing fingers as the year wore on. I don't see him getting another head job anywhere either

Good point about the penalties. Discipline, my ass. I'll bet that those guys stopped listening to him two years ago. Coughlin is a good example of why guys like Bobby Knight would never make it in the pros. Do you think that guys like Burress and Shockey are going to respect a coach who fines players because they weren't five minutes early to a meeting?

What's sad is that Coughlin TRIES to run a tight ship and stuff like this still happens.

Coughlin has a history of treating his players like crap and, not surprisingly, his players don't respect him. Brunell hated him in Jacksonville.

Yep he is done, supposed disciplanarian.. :bash: one of the most penalized, undisciplined teams in the league.

:D ...all of this could be applied to Brad Childress too. When milktoast Brad Johnson complains about the coach and his lack of communication, then you know there's a problem. And I think that the Vikings were indeed the most penalized team this year.

Coughlin = Childress. Ugly and frightening comparison there. :D

I'm afraid it's just the opposite, he should go but he'll be back for at least one more year. That will really suck IMO. Unless of course they can convince Cowher to come out of retirement then. That would be OK.

Agreed. I think he'll finish out his current contract next year. Would be nice to see them make a run at Cowher for 08, but I'm not sure if that will happen.

Yep he is done, supposed disciplanarian.. :Done of the most penalized, undisciplined teams in the league. Terrible, all they did was bitch and point fingers, he even started calling out players, pointing fingers as the year wore on. I don't see him getting another head job anywhere either

Sounds like he'd be perfect to coach the Raiders! :D

Sounds like he'd be perfect to coach the Raiders! :D

Holy crap! I'd pay to see Coughlin coach the Raiders - especially if Sapp & Moss are still there next year. I hate NFL soap operas unless it's the Raiders' house coming apart at the seams. This would make for some prime comedy.