[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bear's go to the SB!

rocknrobn26

to post in the Original thread (s)!

I am not about to rub noses in dog crap here, but many of you anti-Bear fans have to suck it up and say they are much better than predicted! Weak schedule, NFC North, no QB, overrated players, yada, yada! All BS! They proved themselves today, as a major force in the NFL!

I wish I had time to spend here on the boards all day, but I couldn't. I'll be reading the main threads on the 'morrow, and comment at will.

But the bottom line is the Bears won, Da' Saints made a good showing, (actually had me scared in the 2nd and 3rd quarter! :D:D They had a great season, w/ a turnaround that was second to none!

To the Saints! :bash::tup::clap: You fit-a-good-fight! :doh:

to post in the Original thread (s)!

I am not about to rub noses in dog crap here, but many of you anti-Bear fans have to suck it up and say they are much better than predicted! Weak schedule, NFC North, no QB, overrated players, yada, yada! All BS! They proved themselves today, as a major force in the NFL!

I wish I had time to spend here on the boards all day, but I couldn't. I'll be reading the main threads on the 'morrow, and comment at will.

But the bottom line is the Bears won, Da' Saints made a good showing, (actually had me scared in the 2nd and 3rd quarter! :D:D They had a great season, w/ a turnaround that was second to none!

To the Saints! :bash::tup::clap: You fit-a-good-fight! :doh:

RR = UT

:huh:

It's easy to forget that most everyone were saying that the Bears were the best team in the league after the first several weeks. Then the Saints found some serious momentum along the way while Gross man was throwing some stinkers. But in the end, it's back to the Bears.

Kudos to the Saints for a great season for their fans.

Edited by MikesVikes

It's easy to forget that most everyone were saying that the Bears were the best team in the league after the first several weeks.

and the undefeated colts at the time. wow, the two best teams from the begining of the yr finished in the superbowl. all the rest were just pretenders along for the ride. oh, and let me add a quote:

THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!!!!