[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tequila

Pope Flick

http://www.beerliquors.com/buy/liquors/el-jimador.htm

Was at a poker party and a bottle of the reposado was produced. Label completely in spanish. Given to our host by a frienda s a house warming gift. I was VERY suspect. Shots went around the table, no one else was a tequila drinker & I love Petron silver. No salt or lime.

Everyone loved it, including myself. Better than Petron silver even, because it has a woody, nutty taste that takes over after a few seconds whereas Petron can seem medicinal without a proper chaser.

10 minutes later, one of the guys across from me was talking about his whole body just went warm and flush my reply was I had just become aware of the liquid surrounding my brain underneath my skull. Then, I lost. :D

Good stuff, I HUGHLY recommend.

Edited by Pope Flick

I'm partial to the Patron Resposado. Something about white tequilas that are just a touch harsher and not as well rounded a flavor.

Hugh loves Tequila. Drink mostly Hornitos and Cassadores. Straight, beer chaser or on the rocks in a bucket no chaser. Don Julio, Cabo Wabo blue. All top shelf resposado. Aged in Oak barrells, pure blue agave............need some now,,, be right back.