[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My gut is saying Olsen at TE.

PantherDave

If Fox and Hurney truly believe that this kid is the next "elite" TE, and with the system Davidson wants to run it does kinda fit, since as of now the starting TE is Gaines. I will not be shocked by this, but the DT needs will hopefully be the target.

well...i know jeff davidson...he was an assistant in new england...

and i know he was the oc in cleveland and they utilized kellen winslow pretty well....but isnt he kinda committed to a power running attack?

olsen doesnt block well, if at all....

No but he will stretch the middle of the field and help Smith and Delhomme/Carr. I would think Carolina would go safety and TE later, but we shall see.

Olsen is the guy I pegged for the Panthers in the "NFL Draft Contest". So it's all but done at this point, etched in stone.

Edited by irish

My gut is saying Taylor ham, egg and cheese on a plain bagel with a cup of coffee

Leave out the cheese and substitute the coffee with an ice cold glass of milk and I'd be good to go. :D

Yes, as I had Beason as the #3 LB in the draft behind Willis and Timmons. Being an ACC homer I saw this kid play and he brings it every play. THe fact that they traded out with NYJ means they most likely were going LB all the way or believed that Nelson or Merriweather would fall to 25. They usually have several plans in place(as most do) and went to bolster the LB corp. Solid draft so far and I expect them to go S today.

Yeah, two SS on the team, now that would have been a mind SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS !!! if both were on the feild at the same time.

Edited by PantherDave