[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this Brady's MVP year?

FishFreak

Well, all homerism aside, my fav team actualy has one player that will be in contention for the MVP. :D

fixed.

As a Giants fan, I'm warming up my sense of sarcasm and bitterness so I'll be in full swing when the season starts. It's gonna be a loooong one in the Meadowlands.

I think Brady is going to put up MVP type numbers, but it may be for the wrong reasons. The D is getting very old despite the addition of Thomas in FA, and the running game has question marks all over it. Between having to put more points on the board to cover for the D and not having the running game NE is used to, Brady may be slinging the ball all over the place. It may not transfer into additional Ws, though, which may cost him a shot at the MVP. The window in NE is closing in a hurry.

its no suprise that this guy is chummy with sgt ryan...lol...i doubt anyone remembers this...but there was a post a few months ago...that eventually got deleted where sgt ryan was dogging the pats for not drafting corner help...he said they should have drafted chris houston...and i told him brandon merriweather could play corner...he said merriweather could not cut it as a corner in the nfl...yet thats where hes getting his reps in camp....lolol...yes folks...sgt ryan>bill belichick

OK DMD, if everything points to Brady having a career year why are the huddle's projections (and other sites) of him just a little above his career totals? Why not go out on a limb and predict greatness on Manning's level like 4,200 yards passing and 33 TDs? Are you guys holding out and playing it safe? Just curious to know if you do projections on the conservative side or go flat out aggressive.

Projections are based on the most likely scenario which would never be the most aggressive. What projections never contain is the upside or risk that a player has and for Brady he has big upside this year and almost no risk. He is ranked #2 - you have to pay homage to Manning being the most no-risk QB on the board, let alone one of the most consistently productive QBs.

In other completely unbiased opinions, I think Eli Manning will win MVP, Brandon Jacobs will score 25 TD, and Michael Strahan will win the sack title!

:D

i had that same dream last night...needless to say i was pissed when i woke up

Remember Bellichick is moving the chess pieces on defense. Give him 60 mins on Sunday and he will Checkmate you!!!!!!

What are you? A vampire? Do I need to get a stake and silver bullets? Are you wearing kevlar all the time?