[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Devery Henderson

RokoMotion

Here's the situation. I was one of the idiots who drafted Devery Henderson. I just get the feeling that he's going to break out soon along with that entire NO passing offense. Does any one else agree, or shoudl I drop him now for a guy like Dwayne Bowe? What is Henderson's value at this point?

I also have Henderson, and will watch this week to see if he can show up at all, otherwise I'm dropping him. Having watched Bowe at Arrowhead against the Vikes a couple weeks ago, I would recommend the switch. He is quickly becoming a go to guy in that offense, and has real skills. I think Bowe will be a good receiver for the Chiefs, and possible a top WR in years to come. Worth a few TDs this season, I think.

Here's the situation. I was one of the idiots who drafted Devery Henderson. I just get the feeling that he's going to break out soon along with that entire NO passing offense. Does any one else agree, or shoudl I drop him now for a guy like Dwayne Bowe? What is Henderson's value at this point?

Interestingly enough, I dropped him after week 2 for Bowe.

Interestingly enough, I dropped him after week 2 for Bowe.

I drafted him and dropped him after reading NO local papers that suggested that the staff was less than pleased with his effort...well, that and the fact he has sucked. I'm amazed that Bowe is available in your leagues.

Also hanging on to this bum but I will be forced to drop someone after this week so unless he has a real game, he’s gone.

WR’s that I will be choosing to hold onto over Henderson are.... Porter, Jurevicius, Northcutt, Furrey, Jennings……what a waste of a draft pick! :D

Looks like he isn't dead yet, nice move on the catch. he has been getting a few looks this game of course he has also dropped one or two. Still think Moore will see more action than Henderson, but Henderson does have the speed. looks like Patten is the odd man out.

Just about dead

Saints coach Sean Payton said Monday that the team will use a rotation at the receiver position opposite Marques Colston moving forward.

Devery Henderson had a big drop in Sunday's loss and may have lost his starting job to Lance Moore. David Patten, Terrance Copper, and eventually first-round pick Robert Meachem could also be a part of the committee.