[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Today's Big Game predictions

theeohiostate

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Devils play 4 complete quarters, then they have a great chance. I have to agree with what many on the board are saying about how good Oregon is though. You won't find a more potent backfield in college football this year. All the experts are saying that ASU will be beat in Oregon. It is funny to hear them prognosticate, they struggle to know the names of players on ASU's roster. ASU shocks the world. 31-30 and vault to #1 in the mythical nc poll.

I hoping ASU wins, haven't seen them play this year, but I've seen Oregon 3 times and Dixon is very talented. Tough challenge for the ASU defense today. I love the story of their season so far and hope ASU continues on.

Good Luck

If the Devils play 4 complete quarters, then they have a great chance. I have to agree with what many on the board are saying about how good Oregon is though. You won't find a more potent backfield in college football this year. All the experts are saying that ASU will be beat in Oregon. It is funny to hear them prognosticate, they struggle to know the names of players on ASU's roster. ASU shocks the world. 31-30 and vault to #1 in the mythical nc poll.

I agree about them having to play 4 complete quarters. I do think Oregon is probably at this point the best team in the PAC-10 and of the 8 homes games ASU has this year I wish this would have been one of them. I would rather play USC or CAL away than this Oregon team, but I still think if they come out on offense and play ball the first half this will be a great game and close.

Whoa!

On a day seemingly destined to have the Bucks knocked off, they may survive for another week.

Wisconsin played better for 3 quarters, but the Bucks offensive line has finally wore them down.

Win or lose, the Badgers are a very good team and i'm excited for them in the bowl season to prove themselves again.

nice pull away win for yer Buckeyes, but let's not get carried away here.

Wisconsin has zero quality wins, and is solid at best.

nice pull away win for yer Buckeyes, but let's not get carried away here.

Wisconsin has zero quality wins, and is solid at best.

Watching the entire game and seeing the Bucks get handled for 3 quarters, I was very impressed with their efforts in the 4th to regain momentum and blow the game open. This team hasn't had anyone close that late in the game, so it's a nice test they passed, imo.

Not getting carried away, but Wisconsin could have easily won that game ( and deservidly so ) if the Bucks didn't wake up late.

OSU vs Wisconsin.............I have the Bucks in a decent margin of 28-17 CORRECT

Cincinnati vs S.Florida..............I like the Bearcats in a defensive struggle 20-14 CORRECT

LSU vs Alabama..........I like LSU to win on another controversial decision made by the "Idiot" CORRECT

ASU vs Oregon............I'll take Oregon in this game HUGE 45-20 CORRECT

FSU vs BC...............BC ends it National Championship hopes with a stunning loss in the last minutes of the game 24-23

What do you fellas have?

Edited to add............My upset special has Michigan State over Michigan 35-30 wrong

Edited by theeohiostate

Why the heck am I watching Cinci-USF on ESPN, when the Oregon game should be on? They said they were switching the games, but never did.

EDIT: On second thought I may stick with LSU-Bama, since Dixon is just destroying ASU right now.

Edited by budlitebrad

ASU is coming back.

Question......Does the PAC10 recruilt defensive players?

I haven't seen a PAC10 team that plays defense this season, don't think they have a defense I'd rank in the top 30

More a function of the talented offenses IMO. A healthy USC D is one of the best in the country, you kidding me?

OSU and ASU are both in the top 30, actually.

Oregon had no trouble locking up Michigan.

Yes, they are formitable as Appalachian State :D

PAC 10 fans, still hanging there hat on a Michigan team not prepared to open the season , while in the other breathe saying how weak the Big 10 is. Really which is it?

They are the 2nd best team in yer conference, which is my point. Not that good relative to other top tier teams in better conferences.

Believe me, the Pac 10 doesn't need the Mich W to validate anything.

just making a point. It is still a solid NC win, anyway you slice it, especially since they dominated them.

Believe me, the Pac 10 doesn't need the Mich W to validate anything.

If that's truely the case, then why bring it up all the time when selling the PAC10 out of conference schedule?

It's the ONLY team they've beaten out of conference the entire season. Hell OSU win at Washington was more impressive then Oregon beating Michigan after they just got beat by Appalacian St.

Opps, i forgot USC did beat Nebraska :D

Watching the entire game and seeing the Bucks get handled for 3 quarters, I was very impressed with their efforts in the 4th to regain momentum and blow the game open. This team hasn't had anyone close that late in the game, so it's a nice test they passed, imo.

Not getting carried away, but Wisconsin could have easily won that game ( and deservidly so ) if the Bucks didn't wake up late.

Tress did not play Wells much the first half due to being sick, but and I quote Tress "He must have decided he was not sick any more."

Beanie better start to man up and play every down.

Don't get me wrong he went off the 3rd and 4th quarter, but he could not have been that ill running like that and I did not like the running away from your teamates after a td.

OSU refused to throw on first down and ran right up the gut with Saine and Mo Wells???

Then it's like OSU just started dominating with the running game after Wisconsin took a 17-10 lead.

OSU defense records 10 sacks in the game and explodes in the 4th. I give credit were credit is due that kid Donovan played like a champion for Wisconsin. Donovan got just drilled over and over and stood in the pocket and took a beating, but connected for Wisconsin underneath on 3rd downs over and over. OSU defense played a great game and it's now time to worry about Illinois. OSU is dammed if they do and dammed if they don't.

OSU pounds Penn State and it's expected because the Big Ten is down and if Penn State hangs with OSU and it's because OSU is overated.

The same goes here, Wisconsin picked to win the big ten and OSU beats them in a great game and it's Wisconsin has no quality wins and of course no PJ Hill to boot. I'm hoping this was the close game OSU needed to keep their heads right and stay on track. 1 game seasons every game, because that's exactly what it is for everyone in the top 5.

More a function of the talented offenses IMO. A healthy USC D is one of the best in the country, you kidding me?

OSU and ASU are both in the top 30, actually.

Oregon had no trouble locking up Michigan.

Pac 10's #1 handled Big Ten #2. Nice win. Rest of the Pac 10 conference? How good is it? Do we REALLY know? Cal is proving to be a fraud (just as I predicted) USC didn't live up to the hype. They are a fine football team, but come on, Stanford? That's like if Ohio State or Michigan lost to Minnesota this year. UCLA? ROFLMAO. Don't even get me started on them. Arizona State... eh, we'll see what happens the rest of the way. I think they are finally coming down to earth. And the rest of the conference is complete and utter garbage and I'd take the bottom half of the big ten over those clowns.

Pac 10's #1 handled Big Ten #2. Nice win. Rest of the Pac 10 conference? How good is it? Do we REALLY know? Cal is proving to be a fraud (just as I predicted) USC didn't live up to the hype. They are a fine football team, but come on, Stanford? That's like if Ohio State or Michigan lost to Minnesota this year. UCLA? ROFLMAO. Don't even get me started on them. Arizona State... eh, we'll see what happens the rest of the way. I think they are finally coming down to earth. And the rest of the conference is complete and utter garbage and I'd take the bottom half of the big ten over those clowns.

Let it Go, damn. Again, please bring this up with an ACC/Big East fan- because you have ZERO arrument vs the Pac 10 and SEC-

Yer little 10 has 2, count em 2 wins vs top 30 teams as a conference- horrible. Wisky? yer nice little team that hung in as a top 5 team early on- an absolute joke, and they would be .500 in the Pac 10.

crazy talk. Yer better than that Brian come on- CAL is a fraud? please the QB goes out with an inury and the dropped a couple games- They are BETTER than any team in the Big 10 except possibly OSU- and I think CAL would give them a dogfight. let's take a look at the bottom halfs, shall we. (With Sagarin Rating)

MSU....................UCLA -

IND ......................UW

NW.......................STAN

IOWA....................UA

MINN.....................WSU - Minny is rated 115 in Sagarin - stay hot

:D

Pac 10 is stonger this year than the Big 10 1-10. period

If that's truely the case, then why bring it up all the time when selling the PAC10 out of conference schedule?

It's the ONLY team they've beaten out of conference the entire season. Hell OSU win at Washington was more impressive then Oregon beating Michigan after they just got beat by Appalacian St.

Opps, i forgot USC did beat Nebraska :D

spin it however you want, I don't care- it still counts as a good NC win- how you gonna feel if Mich upsets yer Buckeyes? wow would that be great.

Your Big 10 has 2 Wins vs top 30 teams. The reason why the Pac 10 doesn't need the Mich W that badly is bc they have to prove on the field in conference play, which is not the case in yer league.

You are honestly going to say that OSU's win @ UW is more impressive than OU beating Mich?

you have zero credibility with that statement