[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnsons value upon return?

gardenthug

how long does it take him to regain his form?

good question, i played in a 2 qb league and i just traded kellen clemens and jesse chatman for him...not sure how he'll do because a few things have changed...the line isnt playing as well, the run game isnt as strong, carolina was a pretender (their defense at least), however Kansas city pass defense seems to be foreals...houston seems to have more weapons in the pass game...all in all, I dont think hell avg over 100 yards and a td a game...but i think hell play top 15 ball...i expect a few players to fall off which might put him in the top 10...plax looks to be falling out, i think welker has a chance as well (i have him, so believe me, im not rooting for it), TJ has a chance to fall out too (I have him too, but chris henry scares me, not so much yardage, but red zone looks...TJ has caught a lot of short td passes)...I think Wayne comes up, Colston, and hopefully AJ.

good question, i played in a 2 qb league and i just traded kellen clemens and jesse chatman for him...not sure how he'll do because a few things have changed...the line isnt playing as well, the run game isnt as strong, carolina was a pretender (their defense at least), however Kansas city pass defense seems to be foreals...houston seems to have more weapons in the pass game...all in all, I dont think hell avg over 100 yards and a td a game...but i think hell play top 15 ball...i expect a few players to fall off which might put him in the top 10...plax looks to be falling out, i think welker has a chance as well (i have him, so believe me, im not rooting for it), TJ has a chance to fall out too (I have him too, but chris henry scares me, not so much yardage, but red zone looks...TJ has caught a lot of short td passes)...I think Wayne comes up, Colston, and hopefully AJ.

That offense has stunk since AJ went out. When they get him back...guess what....more running lanes, less blitzes from D (they can't cover him one on one). He changes whole complexion. He will be good when he comes back. I believe he will ge 100 percent and healthy

That offense has stunk since AJ went out. When they get him back...guess what....more running lanes, less blitzes from D (they can't cover him one on one). He changes whole complexion. He will be good when he comes back. I believe he will ge 100 percent and healthy

hope your right...its hard since we only have a sample of two games...and AJ has been known to fade in the 2nd half of the year...

I hope so, b/c I'm trading Fitgerald in anticipation of his return. As long as he's healthy and in game shape, it's hard to imagine him not being a big time player.

welker or AJ the rest of the way? im thinkin about trading welker, roy and barber for joe addai or peterson...i have tj, coles, braylon ad andre left after the trade...we start 3 wrs.

welker or AJ the rest of the way? im thinkin about trading welker, roy and barber for joe addai or peterson...i have tj, coles, braylon ad andre left after the trade...we start 3 wrs.

:D Bring that to the Fantasy Advice forum.

I am encouraged by this blurb: ""I can't wait for the bye to be over with so I can get back on the field and play a game," Johnson said.

Schaub should be back, the defense has played okay with their backs to the wall, and the RB situation (sans Green) is getting worked out. I have optimism for AJ to have some nice games to finish out the year on a high note.

I hope so, b/c I'm trading Fitgerald in anticipation of his return. As long as he's healthy and in game shape, it's hard to imagine him not being a big time player.

i'm in the same exact situation. I have Welker, Fitgerald, Johnson, Jennings and Chris Henry at the WR spot. Obviously i have a surplus, and i'm trying to get a big time TE for either Welker of Fitz. I'm going to roll w/ Johnson myself, i just hope it doesn't come back to bite me.

I am encouraged by this blurb: ""I can't wait for the bye to be over with so I can get back on the field and play a game," Johnson said.

Schaub should be back, the defense has played okay with their backs to the wall, and the RB situation (sans Green) is getting worked out. I have optimism for AJ to have some nice games to finish out the year on a high note.

Man I hope so, if he sat out all this time and then comes back and isn't at least 95% I'm gonna be pissed. I held onto him for him to give me some games down the stretch like he started off the season. I know I should temper my expectations, but he's the best threat they have and I want lots of catches and yards :D

Traded him away from one of my teams, and kept him on another.

It would be nice if he could pop off the way he did the first two weeks. What's Schaub's status though? Do we think that matters? I mean Carr still got him the ball a lot. And he can't seem to get it to Steve Smith. :D

Does that tell us anything about AJ vs. little Stevie? Neither has a big name on the other side of the field. And Carolina would seem to be the more talented ball club today vs. the team Carr was with while in Houston. :D

Tough comparison to make. Off topic I guess...

Man I hope so, if he sat out all this time and then comes back and isn't at least 95% I'm gonna be pissed. I held onto him for him to give me some games down the stretch like he started off the season. I know I should temper my expectations, but he's the best threat they have and I want lots of catches and yards :D

ditto.

he was dropped after the injury and i picked him up and he kept the bench nice and warm...

but now its time for him to shine...obviously i NEED him to...