[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pryor adds LSU, sets Michigan trip

Rockerbraves

The nation's No. 1 player, Jeannette, Pa., quarterback Terrelle Pryor, has had quite a busy week since the U.S. Army All American Bowl. He's added a recruiting mentor, he's shuffled a few of his official visit dates and he's now interested in a new team. Here's the latest on Pryor.

"I'm taking my official visit to Michigan on Jan. 18, that's this upcoming weekend," he said. "I was supposed to go to Penn State but that's changed. I'm not really sure where I'm going on Jan. 25 and if I'll even take a visit in February. Right now it's Michigan as the only one scheduled."

Pryor has been allowing his new mentor, Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Charlie Batch, to help with the process now that it is getting more hectic. "I've had to get a second cell phone because things have been so crazy," said Pryor. "It's really getting busy now."

Pryor has already visited Ohio State and is considering Florida, Oregon and now LSU for an official visit on Jan. 25 -- and that could be his last visit. "LSU is new," he said. "Charlie spoke to them and then I spoke to coach Gary Crowton and I liked a lot of what he was saying. I wouldn't say they're as high up as the others because I am just learning about them, but I like what they're talking about in changing the offense for me."

Crowton was the offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach at Oregon while Dennis Dixon was emerging, so he has utilized the spread offense. Pryor also likes what he's hearing from Oregon. "They've been saying some good things as well," he said. "Oregon has had me interested for a little while now. Florida is in there as well, and they obviously run a quarterback-friendly offense."

As for Penn State, the school Pryor has been to the most, he's still not sure where the Nittany Lions stand.

Edited by Rockerbraves

• 2 weeks later...

Rumors are flying the Pryor has confided to Tressel, he's going to be a BUCKEYE.

He just visited Michigan and has Penn St left.

By the way, pretty pathetic job of recruiting by Les Miles, don't you think? Program wins the Evening Dress competition and lady finishing 2nd, gets the better looking dude? :wacko:

Rumors are flying the Pryor has confided to Tressel, he's going to be a BUCKEYE.

He just visited Michigan and has Penn St left.

By the way, pretty pathetic job of recruiting by Les Miles, don't you think? Program wins the Evening Dress competition and lady finishing 2nd, gets the better looking dude? :wacko:

Well, would not be the first time a player has told a coach what he wanted to hear.

I mean if that's really the case why visit????

I think he's down to OSU and Michigan.

Michigan can offer instant playing time and a chance to bring back Michigan football and become a legend!!!!!

OSU can offer a crack at a title as early as 2009 with the team that's coming back, but not the status that winning at Michigan could bring.

Michigan has issues with the players that left and the seniors that are now gone, I mean it looks like a uphill battle early for Richie.

I think he's stil very much undecided and granted a very tough decision considering the situation(that disgusts me to say that).

:D

Edited by tbimm

Them grapes must really be sour.

Michigan can offer instant playing time and a chance to bring back Michigan football and become a legend!!!!!

OSU can offer a crack at a title as early as 2009 with the team that's coming back, but not the status that winning at Michigan could bring.

That could be what decides it. If he comes to Ann Arbor, he'll probably start right away.