[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Happy Hour!

Atlanta Cracker

Gordon Biersch Rockville, MD...other side of the Bay Bridge, about 15-20 minutes NW of D.C.

Dang, I stayed out there on a business-related trip a few years ago. Now my DelMarVa business has me out in the Ocean City, MD area and then down to Lorton, VA. So I pretty much miss all of DC and definitely anything north of DC (much to my chagrin, really). Well, if plans ever change maybe we'll take a trip to Gordon Biersch (love the place).

:wacko:

if either of you guys are ever going to be in the area, please let me know, even if I'm not working I'll come down for a beer or 12, I've never met a fellow huddler... if I am working... super-cheap prices for fellow Huddlers.

Dang, I stayed out there on a business-related trip a few years ago. Now my DelMarVa business has me out in the Ocean City, MD area and then down to Lorton, VA. So I pretty much miss all of DC and definitely anything north of DC (much to my chagrin, really). Well, if plans ever change maybe we'll take a trip to Gordon Biersch (love the place).

:wacko:

big fan of gordon biersch.... just had lunch at one in boulder yesterday. used to go to the one in sf a bit when i lived there

I think that's the one I've been to. Right on the water there, view of the Bay Bridge... ???

yep... 5 min walk to pac bell... i used to do happy hour there before games

Yeah we went there before/after games. :D Mmmm, those fries are good.