[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

49ers guilty of tampering

BillyBalata

Jihad. :D

I wouldn't mind sending Pacman and Vick to Guantanamo but Goodell is trying to set in place league policies he thinks are well overdue. Last year players tired of a few bad apples making all players look bad have him trying to change what is accepted and what isn't.

I applaud him for it. He lowered Jared Allen's suspension when it looked like he was changing in a good way, let KRob and Ricky Williams back in when he thought they were responding but cracked down on others. It looks like he'll let Odell back in because he's responding too(it seems).

Give it a little time. I think what he's doing is tough and I haven't seen him abuse his authority yet.

I think he's already overstepped his role with this, and taking regular seasons games out of the continent. I just flat out can't stand the guy.

I wonder how long until Roger Goodell makes an appearance on the huddle message boards... :wacko:

I think he's already overstepped his role with this, and taking regular seasons games out of the continent. I just flat out can't stand the guy.

I wonder how long until Roger Goodell makes an appearance on the huddle message boards... :wacko:

I understand.

Roger.

That is discouraged. On the message boards you don't need a paid account though.

I figured Roger is an alias.

No worries Big John... I wasn't going to try and create one... don't hurt me. :wacko:

Sounds like there are a few around though (*cough* Sarge *cough*).