[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

beside the Huddle what other site is worth the MONEY?

Team Tsunami

well i have done my homework and i haven't found a site with the most bamg for your buck than the huddle, but you can't blame a guy for asking if there might be something else out there............

:wacko: If you've "done your homework" like you claim, then surely you'd realize what "FBG's" is.

I've just never strayed. Been here since it was free and never felt compelled to check out whatever competition there is out there. I don't need anything other than thehuddle and the free $hit to continue to not win my leagues.

The reason you can't find a better site is because there isn't one.

The Huddle IS the best FF site around. I only use one other website to kinda compare and try and have a feel for what's going on around. But I won't post it because I don't think it's fair to this website and I don't get any royalties from the other one as well. However, if the huddle would like to offer some royalties I can use my forums subscription to advertise and get banned :D:wacko::D