[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Denver Vs Cleveland

Flip_Side

All we've heard is that he practiced all week, but was limited all week. Usually limited is not good when it comes to Shanahan - he usually requires guys who are going to get a lot of reps to practice at least once fully at least 2 days prior to the game.

I'd love to help you out, but that's about the best I can do.

Thanks. 32 team league doesn't give many options, so I may take a flyer. It hasn't mattered much as the having 6 Browns on your FF roster is literally a laughable thing this year. I bought the Team QB and Edwards this year and passed on Jamal Lewis and Winslow. Nice choice. They all suck, but the two I picked suck worse.

FWIW and FYI or whatever...

Shaun Rogers is questionable...

11/6 -- Akron Beacon Journal

:wacko:

Injury update

Listed as doubtful for the Browns are left guard Eric Steinbach (ribs) and fullback Lawrence Vickers (ankle). Questionable are tight end Darnell Dinkins (hamstring), nose tackle Shaun Rogers (ribs) and defensive end Corey Williams (shoulder). Rogers, Williams, Steinbach and Vickers missed practice Wednesday.

Denver had two full weeks to prepare for a home game against Miami, and laid a big egg. I can't wait to see how they play on a short week, on the road, and now missing their best linebacker.

Maybe if Cutler would stop throwing INTs.......... :wacko:

Denver had two full weeks to prepare for a home game against Miami, and laid a big egg. I can't wait to see how they play on a short week, on the road, and now missing their best linebacker.

Maybe if Cutler would stop throwing INTs.......... :wacko:

As a Bronco fan, let me just say that I hope this game isn't too embarrassing.

The Broncos can and will lose to anyone as long as they keep turning the ball over at the worst moments, and giving up big runs and big passes on 3rd downs. Any team, and I mean ANY team can beat that (with the exception of the Raiders who simply have more experience losing games in this fashion).

I would love this to be the game that we turn it around, but I haven't seen any indication that that will be the case.