[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who amoung you made the right Choice

Cowboyz1

I was tentative at first when I heard Barber was Active and "not going to be limited" as Wade put it but I stuck to my gut and started him. My wife was reassuring to the very end and she has a great intuition. I figured the kid earned another start in my line up. Glad I did as he came through with flying colors and 24 points. Choice is a player and I love this kid. Draft steal IMO.

My FF opponent had Romo so it was agonizing to watch him throw and throw and toss those two TD's at the end. I was hoping for a Dallas win in a low scoring pound it out game. Last thing I expected was a desperation round of dropping back and winging it playing catch up.

I was tentative at first when I heard Barber was Active and "not going to be limited" as Wade put it but I stuck to my gut and started him. My wife was reassuring to the very end and she has a great intuition. I figured the kid earned another start in my line up. Glad I did as he came through with flying colors and 24 points. Choice is a player and I love this kid. Draft steal IMO.

My FF opponent had Romo so it was agonizing to watch him throw and throw and toss those two TD's at the end. I was hoping for a Dallas win in a low scoring pound it out game. Last thing I expected was a desperation round of dropping back and winging it playing catch up.

I had Romo, Barber and Choice on my team. I sat Romo and Barber and started Choice for the second week in a row. Wow, this kid is incredible considering he ran over 3 of the toughest running defenses 3 weeks in a row. He may be the X factor for me.

I sat Romo, but he put together a decent fantasy game in the end. I'm going with Thigpen instead. Hope I didn't screw up.

See mine:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=277555

...throw and throw and toss those two TD's at the end. I was hoping for a Dallas win in a low scoring pound it out game. Last thing I expected was a desperation round of dropping back and winging it playing catch up.

This actually saved my ass, or least my night as I had T.O. going with a whopping 1 catch for 22 yards over half way throught he third. Of course, the Dallas D did me no favors by acting like they forgot at halftime how to get to the QB and turn the ball over.

I can only hope that Tashard Choice drifts off into oblivion so that we don't have to continue to read bad puns in the future.

Now who thinks I should take Caddy out of the garage this week? Too risky for the SB :wacko:

While I hope Choice continues to perform well for the Boys I came in to post this as well.

I started him over R. Brown, I know it goes against all logic, but I went with my gut. My opponent had Romo/TO and I also had Witten going. We ended the night at 32 to 35, with him ahead. I said I would be happy if I could just stay with him. If the TO TD did not happen, I would have been in even better shape, but I can't complain and I only wish Choice was going to be a starter next year as we have keepers in our league.