[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ravens@Titans

tazinib1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, I love me some me Cowboys!!!

but I've been mentioning that I would root for the Titans should the Cowboys fail to make it....

if the Titans fail, next in line is the Steelers

at least the bandwagon isn't limited to good teams

:wacko:

Not sure about that, this are 2 great smashmout D's; not to mention the Titans are shooting themselves in the foot.

+1

Tenn. will murder either of those teams (yeah, I'm calling this game early...but it looks like the refs want balt. to win)

Edited by dino88

I've never seen so many helmets come off. It's almost 1 per play.

Flacco looks pretty good but Tennessee is just a better team.

+1 I was gonna say the same thing. I think i've seen at LEAST 8 helmets on the field today lol. Great smash-in-the-mouth football. Highlighted by the Ray Lewis decapitation in the 1st half.

Of course DierDork had to chime in about the helmets saying they wear them loser than they did in his day. Cmon Dan...shut up already.

Edited by tazinib1

+1 I was gonna say the same thing. I think i've seen at LEAST 8 helmets on the field today lol. Great smash-in-the-mouth football. Highlighted by the Ray Lewis decapitation in the 1st half.

Of course DierDork had to chime in about the helmets saying they wear them loser than they did in his day. Cmon Dan...shut up already.

And they were leather! :wacko:

I agree, two top notch defenses compounded with two low end offenses. Makes the defensive play look even better.

With the BAL FG, looks like the PIT/SD winner will also be the home team.

With BAL winning I kind of agree with you now....Tenn almost got 200 more yards on offense but killed themselves today.