[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Board Meeting - Tier 2 WR

DMD

WR 2009  

83 members have voted

1. 1. What WR do you like the most?

• Reggie Wayne - Manning's BFF
    • Roddy White - Step up with Ryan or back because of Gonzo?
    • Steve Smith - Napoleon gets Delhomme back
    • Greg Jennings - OK, so Rogers > Favre?
    • Other WR

Like I mentioned above, I think it only helps the tandem. If any QB can excel during a coaching turnover of this magnitude, it's Manning. Manning has had the same offensive philosophy his entire career at IND and will rely on the same plays when the going gets tough. This is the year Wayne is the undisputed #1, IMO. I see a scenario where they start off slow (with Manning attempting to run the new coaches plays) then Manning turning it loose by calling the shots himself.

Did the Colts get their starters back/fix their line in the offseason? If he doesn't get protection this year, it's going to be bad.

I was sent to this link from facebook. That is the first time that I could see the votes without voting first.

16 guests are reading this topic, probably facebook people sent here. When I log in, I can't see the votes anymore.

Edited by MikesVikes

I was sent to this link from facebook. That is the first time that I could see the votes without voting first.

16 guests are reading this topic, probably facebook people sent here. When I log in, I can't see the votes anymore.

Do you see dead people?

I agree with most comments that any of these guys is great but if I'm drafting it probably go like this:

Wayne. He's in a great system with a great QB.

Jennings is really close but after getting that big contract I don't know if the intensity will stay there.

White, if the Falcons can keep it up this year there's more room for improvement.

Smith, he's great no doubt but no double digits TDs since '05... and always missing one or two games.

/cheers

DMD, I'm a bit shocked you didn't try to make a case for Colston after drafting him ahead of most of these guys.

I went with Jennings. He and Rogers have a fantastic working relationship. I'm not scared off in the least bit by his backups.

DMD, I'm a bit shocked you didn't try to make a case for Colston after drafting him ahead of most of these guys.

I went with Jennings. He and Rogers have a fantastic working relationship. I'm not scared off in the least bit by his backups.

I do like Colston a lot and he's falling too far in most drafts but his upside gets a little capped from the other players on the team. That makes it hard to put him top 5.