[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So ... that was the new and improved Redskins?

Grits and Shins

Was never the play calling... it's that worthless no load Campbell. Never going to be an NFL QB and one of these days people will finally accept it.

I think you are right. The guy just doesnt process the game fast enough at the NFL level from what I have seen. Kinda like TJack in that way. Big, strong guys who are good athletes but just dont see the game they way they need to to be consistently good...

Edited by Delicious_bass

Was never the play calling... it's that worthless no load Campbell. Never going to be an NFL QB and one of these days people will finally accept it.

Agree. And I thought Rex Grossman was bad those couple of years. Man, that guy stinks and it was painful to watch tonight.

Just curious as I've never really watched the Redskins much...has he ever had time to throw?

Just curious as I've never really watched the Redskins much...has he ever had time to throw?

Yes. Campbell is just not catching on with Zorn's WCO. His footwork is awful. The ball has to be out on the last step in that offense and Campbell is constantly tapping his feet or hanging on too long.

If the ball does get out, the receiver is no longer open or he's way off target because the timing is way off.

Campbell has had to learn a new offense like every year as a pro. Maybe it's that. But in what's now the 2nd year of Zorn's offense, it's definitely not a good fit.

I guess anything could happen, but when the Eagles were up 20 I said well there is no way skins get 20 in just a half and a bit more.

But seriously when they were down 3 scores and they had 4th and 5 they could have kicked the FG and been down 2 scores. Even with a TD they still need two scores including a FG so why not take it there?

They went earlier because it was going to be a longer FG and a relativly easier 4th and 1 instead of 4th and 4 at the goal which is way way harder to convert.

So that part was poor play calling unless they said who makes the decision to go I guess that's Sherm but I don't know or understand what they are doing with the Zorn since he just wants to get paid and Danny has money to burn.

Edited by rai