[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Turner High Ankle Sprain

keggerz

:wacko:

of course i know some people that would probably try and say that because he carries the ball so much that he was due to get injured...you know kinda like if an older RB takes enough snaps he is gonna get a concussion that makes him miss some time

of course i know some people that would probably try and say that because he carries the ball so much that he was due to get injured...you know kinda like if an older RB takes enough snaps he is gonna get a concussion that makes him miss some time

of course

turned down an offer of turner (who i own) for addai and greg jennings a few days ago. it's a dynasty league -- jennings would've been a free agent after this year, and i wasn't confident of addai's situation long-term. if turner is out for a long time, this will really hurt.

Or kinda like a guy who says Portis is a RB1, but don't waste a high pick on Turner and then the guy has egg on his face because he's proven totally wrong but can't accept it :wacko: