[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bears - Eagles

Ursa Majoris

Same here. I keep on trundling him out week after week. :wacko:

Yeah. I must be a masochist because I must love the pain watching Cutler only pass to his TE week in and week out (that is, when he can complete a pass).

I'm done with Hester after this weekend. Cutler is killling the little value he had and my FF team as well. I'll be playing the spoiler role in my league now as I'm in a rebuilding year (again).

This game is so f'ng frustrating from a fantasy standpoint. I'm down by 9 and have Olsen (started him in favor of Shiancoe). He's targeted what seems like once per drive, but Cutler is so f'ng terrible his passes are closer to the defender(s) that Olsen.

Indeed!

Ya the makeout session was cute! It went like this DMac:dude I think the problem might be u need a new pair of contacts no seriously a new pair of contacts.Cutler: ya maybe ya maybe. Dmac: no seriously new contacts buddy and what scent u wearing it smells nice. Cutler: Oh thats just how a bad QB smells that's just how we smell man!!! :D:D:wacko:

Ya the makeout session was cute! It went like this DMac:dude I think the problem might be u need a new pair of contacts no seriously a new pair of contacts.Cutler: ya maybe ya maybe. Dmac: no seriously new contacts buddy and what scent u wearing it smells nice. Cutler: Oh thats just how a bad QB smells that's just how we smell man!!! :D:D:wacko:

I thought McFatt was telling Cutler how happy he is not to be in his shoes. :D

I find it hilarious that the Eagles barely pulled out a win here despite getting a decent number of calls/spots made in their favor....

it was like a complete 180 of the Eagles/Cowboys game a few weeks ago.....

with the way Cutler played, the Bears didn't deserve to be in it but were...so eagles deserved to lose...