[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cowboys D stepping up

Cowboyz1

+1 I agree totally. Nice to see we can win a game scoring only 7 points though. I don't know many teams that can win scoring only 7 and that is a positive sign isn't it?...........

Washington is not a very good team to begin with and came to the table with quite a few key injuries. The fact that the Dallas defense held them to 6 points isn't really saying much --- ESPECIALLY if you consider that there were two Washington missed field goals that would have made it 12 points (and the defense had nothing to do with making those kicks miss).

This team will not win very many games (if any) by only scoring 7 points.

+1 I agree totally. Nice to see we can win a game scoring only 7 points though. I don't know many teams that can win scoring only 7 and that is a positive sign isn't it?...........

Yes it is. Like I said, a win is a win . The D carried them here. I like to think more big picture when I see this game . Why did we only put up 7 against the Skins ? We barely avoided a shut out the week before and got a late td to eek out a win against a depleted bad Redskins team. So yes, the D carried us here and they have stepped it up since the beginning of the year. I just cant get really hyped up about it because a truly great team at home should have steamrolled the Skins

Yes it is. Like I said, a win is a win . The D carried them here. I like to think more big picture when I see this game . Why did we only put up 7 against the Skins ? We barely avoided a shut out the week before and got a late td to eek out a win against a depleted bad Redskins team. So yes, the D carried us here and they have stepped it up since the beginning of the year. I just cant get really hyped up about it because a truly great team at home should have steamrolled the Skins

+100000000 :wacko:

Hopefully they don't look past Oak Like Philly and Cincy did

We Cowboy's fans love living in the past...we've seen what living for the future has done to the Eagle's fans :wacko:

Bush likes the Seahawks. They share the same trophy case though

No it isn't cause when u go up against a team that can score 40 (vikes, saints, cardinals) u had better be able to score more than 7!!!! :wacko: And since ur offense is horrendous and ur Def. won't stop the likes of those guys good luck to u sir!!! :D

No it isn't cause when u go up against a team that can score 40 (vikes, saints, cardinals) u had better be able to score more than 7!!!! :wacko: And since ur offense is horrendous and ur Def. won't stop the likes of those guys good luck to u sir!!! :D

And that my friend is why they play the games.........because although they can score 40 points, will they? We will surely find out soon won't we.

And calling the ranked 5 Offense in the NFL horrendous is a bit igornant. One even two weeks does not a horrendous offense make.

All I am saying is simply this, the Cowboys Defense has played very good for weeks now and holding the non-juggernaut Skins O was a very positive sign and I am hopefull that the Offense will get back on track. Thursday would be a perfect time to get right. If I recall Chicago won with Defense and a horrific Offense so if our D can play like they have been playing and even get better, It incourages me to keep hope that in the end this team can do some good things this year.

Edited by Cowboyz1

And that my friend is why they play the games.........because although they can score 40 points, will they? We will surely find out soon won't we.

And calling the ranked 5 Offense in the NFL horrendous is a bit igornant. One even two weeks does not a horrendous offense make.

All I am saying is simply this, the Cowboys Defense has played very good for weeks now and holding the non-juggernaut Skins O was a very positive sign and I am hopefull that the Offense will get back on track. Thursday would be a perfect time to get right. If I recall Chicago won with Defense and a horrific Offense so if our D can play like they have been playing and even get better, It incourages me to keep hope that in the end this team can do some good things this year.

They are 5th in yards, but they are average in scoring. You have to score points in the current NFL. Just look at how Baltimore lost to the Colts.