[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steven Jackson or Michael Turner

rattsass

S.Jax or M. Turner  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would you draft in the first round?

• Both
    • Neither
    • S.Jax
    • Turner

Both Turner and Jackson were first round disappointments last year. As of right now Turner has an ADP of 1.6 and S.Jax 1.8. So it appears that they will again both be drafted in the first round this season. Which one, if either do you trust more?

I like them both at where they are being drafted.

SJax is going to get yards through the air as well as on the ground, and STL will either go to the ground a bit to cover for Feeley's shortcomings as a QB or to protect the rookie. Plus, either guy will look to him quite a bit as a safety valve out of the backfield. Not expecting hugh TD numbers, but the yardage ought to pile up.

Turner will be playing for a team with very legit playoff hopes. They have enough of a passing O to spread the field and consequently open wider lanes for Turner, and they ought to be ahead in enough games to let Turner pile up nice 4th quarter rushing attempts. While Turner isn't going to catch many passes, he'll make up for that with his goal line work and TD numbers.

Both very solid options where they are going in drafts, and both with enough talent and opportunity to pass a couple of the RBs being drafted in front of them should those RBs falter at all.

Both Turner and Jackson were first round disappointments last year.

In my scoring system, SJax was the #10 overall RB in FFB last year. I drafted him #8 overall. How disappointed could one be with that?

IMHO, there are just way to many risk going with SJax at such a high pick. We don't know the complexity of his injury or the results of his sergury. The Rams did nothing for thier offensive line, will it be Bradford, will the go more to a 2 back set. I just feel the safer bet at this time is Turner. He should have a nce rebound year.

In my scoring system, SJax was the #10 overall RB in FFB last year. I drafted him #8 overall. How disappointed could one be with that?

Well in my PPR scoring sytem Jackson was not in the top 30 overall. I am not thrilled picking a guy in the first round that falls out of the top 20 in points. I certainly would have been disappointed.

At their current ADP, I don't think I'd take either. The risk would be worth it toward the end of the 2nd, start of the 3rd round. If I absolutely HAD to take one at their current ADP, I would go with Turner though.

At their current ADP, I don't think I'd take either. The risk would be worth it toward the end of the 2nd, start of the 3rd round. If I absolutely HAD to take one at their current ADP, I would go with Turner though.

if I had an early pick and these 2 RB's were available for my 2nd and 3rd pick, I'd take both even in a league where you start only 2 RB's (unless there was a flat out stud WR available, but this scenario would suggest that others went WR heavy early on)....

the thought of having AD/CJ/MJD etc coupled with Turner and SJax leaves you with the likelihood of two productive RB's in any given week....then I'd probably take the BPA that is not a RB from there on in for the next 7 or 8 rounds...

i see a little rebound from turner. i like sjax, but think he posts similar numbers as last year (with a few more td's) i just feel sorry for the guy (a lot like gore in many ways). he has been the focal point, with little support and has taken a beating. the team should improve in 2-3 years........ just in time to bring in a new rb.