[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is your top sleeper ( flex ) pick this week

MustOfBeenDrunk

Brandon Lloyd

Dude drop him on the WW on my league and I scooped him up for some unknown reason. Sure glad I did. I'll have him for the next 2 years for $1 out of a $1000 budget.

with the way Lloyd has been playing, not sure he exactly qualifies as a 'sleeper'...!!! he's close to a 'must start' each week now..!

I've been wrestling with the idea of dropping him for Karim Deji. Just a hunch and Knox is my worst player statistically to date. (not counting Brandon Tate) Now I'm even more reluctant to drop him after reading your post. :wacko:

I dropped knox the other week and decided to keep Crabtree instead. I don't have to start either except for at a flex spot, but I just felt like Knox's upside is limited by Cutler, Martz's system, and the weekly up and downs. So he might go off a week or two but heck if I know which week it's going to be so the points will probably just end up on my bench anyway.

Even though I don't own him in the only league that I have a shot in this year.

I'm think Brandon Jacobs could put some fantasy points on the board this week.

If the Giants get up by two scores on the Lions, I see them grinding the clock with Jacob

No way they are going to risk Bradshaw with a solid lead and I don't see the Lions putting up many points on the G-Men

I know he doesn't have very attractive stats so far this season but he has touched pay-dirt twice in the last two games.

And since I don't have him on my team I'm hoping to hear someone throw out a name I do own :wacko:

And Jacobs makes in in the end zone