[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chris Johnso

fantasydirtracing

Ok, so CJ had the worst game ever two weeks ago. Then last weeks gets to a whole 53 yards on 13 carries. Now, they are on a short week at home against the colts. The best way to keep Manning off the field is to run the ball. BUT... can Tennessee do that anymore? What's everyone's confidence level in CJ this week. ASYS or wait until he shows you something? Any homer input is appreciated.

Amen, any insight Titans fans could provide would be very much appreciated.

Ok, so CJ had the worst game ever two weeks ago. Then last weeks gets to a whole 53 yards on 13 carries. Now, they are on a short week at home against the colts. The best way to keep Manning off the field is to run the ball. BUT... can Tennessee do that anymore? What's everyone's confidence level in CJ this week. ASYS or wait until he shows you something? Any homer input is appreciated.

I'd look to trade for Jacoby Ford ASAP.

CJ owner here - I need to win or I dont make the playoffs. He has the Colts this week. If he cant get it going this week, ....I dont even know.

All I know is Im going down with that ship. They have got to want to run to control the clock - and the colts run D stinks. Its now or never (for me literally)

As a CJ2K owner for the past 3 years, I have watched the Titans a lot. My take:

1. The O-line is no longer any good

2. There is a defender in the backfield on every running play

3. This year, when CJ has had a nice week it was in spite of the O-line not because of it. This is different from prior years when the O-line was very good.

4. Heimerdinger battling cancer may be part of the reason as the O in general is stagnant

5. I don't see him having much, if any, success the rest of the year.

I'm seriously considering benching him for what now seem to be better options (S Holmes/L Blount/J Jones/T Choice). Luckily I have the BYE this week and can start him and see what happens without the threat of losing. I know many of you don't have that luxury, so if you have someone that has produced better in recent week, I wouldn't hesitate to start the other guy if they have a decent match-up.

3. This year, when CJ has had a nice week it was in spite of the O-line not because of it. This is different from prior years when the O-line was very good.

4. Heimerdinger battling cancer may be part of the reason as the O in general is stagnant

I'm seriously considering benching him for what now seem to be better options (S Holmes/L Blount/J Jones/T Choice). Luckily I have the BYE this week and can start him and see what happens without the threat of losing. I know many of you don't have that luxury, so if you have someone that has produced better in recent week, I wouldn't hesitate to start the other guy if they have a decent match-up.

Well said, I touched on him here too. The defense has an effect too.

Of course the way this season has gone, watch him roll 130/1 at home vs. the Colts while everyone sits him.

JUM...would you start Ivory over CJ this week then if the option was yours?

This is exactly my choice this week. Right now, I have Ivory in and Johnson on the bench.

JUM...would you start Ivory over CJ this week then if the option was yours?

PM me tomorrow afternoon, I gotta chew on that one for a while. The Saints are almost guaranteed to score 27+ at home, and Ivory looks great.

I want to see the Colts def. injury list (LBs Session, Brackett, etc), not to mention Pierre Thomas updates.

I'm seriously considering benching him for what now seem to be better options (S Holmes/L Blount/J Jones/T Choice).

Well said, I touched on him here too. The defense has an effect too.

Wow... :wacko:

Edited by rajncajn

SO...

Any final thoughts on CJ before tonight's game? Whether you are starting him or sitting him your thoughts would be very much appreciated.

For my part, I own CJ in two leagues as I've stated before. He will start for one of my teams, I have no one else outside of Best and I am not rolling him out against GB. In my other league I am not so certain, I have a couple of pretty decent options.

Will TEN show up for this game? Will the offense produce at all?

Edited by Gdawg