[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hakeem Nicks

JUMbotron

I think I am looking at it as risk/reward....going big or going home...rode Nicks most of the way...might as well ride him now too.

Me too. I also road VJ on the same Yahoo league so I need Nicks, R. Rice and Rackers to get me 44 points tonight :wacko:

I suppose it's possible, but not likely - considering my opponent has Boss playing as well.

rotoworld:

Hakeem Nicks and Steve Smith are both active for Monday night's game against the Vikings.

The Giants' inactives are WR Duke Calhoun, OT Shawn Andrews, LB Phillip Dillard, CB Michael Coe, OL Jamon Meredith, WR Darius Reynaud, and DT Linval Joseph. According to numerous pre-game reports, Nicks and Smith both looked to be near 100 percent in warmups. If you've waited this long, you're going to use them. Nicks and Smith should start, with Mario Manningham back in his usual third receiver/situational deep threat role.