[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams or Seahawks....Who Could.....

Guest mrbass

Marshawn Lynch :wacko:

6 carries for -1 yards

1 catch for -7 yards

oh, and a fumble.

Clearly, this game is not a battle of which team is better....rather, which one suck less.

Ted Thompson is clearly a fool for not trading for this top-level talent.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are both saying "oh no you go ahead and win" oh no I insist you go again and win". Then they can start there vacation now and not have to go through one more week of practice and prep to just get embarassed by N.O. and laughed at by all the media and announcers involved next week!!

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

Ya..... mistake will be winning this game :wacko:

No doubt the winner of this game gets slammed next week, but I can only assume you watched the NFC West this year as a 49er fan? You're the kid in special ed trying to make fun of the normal kids who fell behind the rest of the class.

I'd think you'd see the problems with the offensive line. And Lynch has as many rushing yards than Steven Jackson at this point.

Have you seen GB attempt to run-block?

So how 'bout making a rule that if you win the division with a losing record, you forfeit the berth. #5 becomes the #4 seed and gets a home game. #6 becomes the #5 seed. #7 becomes the #6 seed. The Giants or Bucs deserve to be in the playoffs. Not either of these two teams.

No doubt the winner of this game gets slammed next week, but I can only assume you watched the NFC West this year as a 49er fan? You're the kid in special ed trying to make fun of the normal kids who fell behind the rest of the class.

:wacko: Brilliant!!! Like I care that much about it just observing like every other skeptic of the West teams!! I've been over trying to make fun of any of the "Normal Kids" in the NFC west months ago Pffff.... :tup:

So how 'bout making a rule that if you win the division with a losing record, you forfeit the berth. #5 becomes the #4 seed and gets a home game. #6 becomes the #5 seed. #7 becomes the #6 seed. The Giants or Bucs deserve to be in the playoffs. Not either of these two teams.

Then what would be the point of winning your division?

You should still get a playoff berth, but I don't think they necessarily need to automatically grant division winners with home games. Reseed the teams and give the home games to the top four seeds. There's no way the Saints should have to travel to Seattle instead of the other way around.

Then again, the Seahawks could upset the Saints and make us all look like fools.

You should still get a playoff berth, but I don't think they necessarily need to automatically grant division winners with home games. Reseed the teams and give the home games to the top four seeds.There's no way the Saints should have to travel to Seattle instead of the other way around.Then again, the Seahawks could upset the Saints and make us all look like fools.

Agree just like no way the Ravens at 12-4 should have to travel to the 10-6 Chiefs :wacko:

You should still get a playoff berth, but I don't think they necessarily need to automatically grant division winners with home games. Reseed the teams and give the home games to the top four seeds. There's no way the Saints should have to travel to Seattle instead of the other way around.

Then again, the Seahawks could upset the Saints and make us all look like fools.

Because you didn't have a winning record. Don't really deserve anything, IMO.

Because you didn't have a winning record. Don't really deserve anything, IMO.

Then they shouldn't have divisions at all because what would be the point of it? Just scramble the schedules every year so you don't play the same teams every year and take the top six records over all...Then there wouldn't be this ongoing issue of a non deserving team making it over a deserving team!!