[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guys you are targeting this year?

Undefeated72

Other than the top 5 or 10 of any position which guys do you like this year. This is too early since we dont know the final rosters yet but top 5 that come to mind. One has to be a guy on your favorite team.

Mike Williams TB

Josh Freeman TB

Javid Best DET

Emmanuel Sanders PIT

Marlon Moore MIA-Remember that name I am a Miami fan.

I bet that Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Phillip Rivers, Drew Brees and Matt Ryan put up some pretty decent numbers at QB.

If KC can get another receiving option opposite DBowe, I'd not be surprised to see Cassel find his way into the top ten (in fantasy terms, not NFL terms).

Undefeated, I'm glad you started this, as to me it is the biggest factor in winning championships. You've got to hit on guys like Arian Foster and McFadden last year, CJ, Rodgers and Rice the year before.

I'm liking

James Starks

Ryan Matthews

Mike Wallace

Lagarette Blount

Earl Thomas (I'd love to go with Golden Tate as my homer pick but even though I'll think he improves, he isn't going to send your fantasy team to the playoffs, and I can't think of any other Seahawk besides M. Williams to recommend, and I wouldn't target him unless he has a QB)

I think Dangelo Williams, Mike Bush, McGahee, and Jason Snelling are UFAs when the CBA is finally signed? If so, I like those guys to put up better numbers than last year.

The only thing McGahee could possibly improve on this year is his mugshot. And even that is stretching it.

Other than the top 5 or 10 of any position which guys do you like this year. This is too early since we dont know the final rosters yet but top 5 that come to mind. One has to be a guy on your favorite team.

Mike Williams TB

Josh Freeman TB

Javid Best DET

Emmanuel Sanders PIT

Marlon Moore MIA-Remember that name I am a Miami fan.

Love Javid Best. I really thought he was going to impress last year, but injuries really slowed him down. I still think he can really be something special. I'm talking top 5 special.

I like the picks, but what about Ryan Grant.

I was talking re-draft, so it's a matter of wait and see where these guys go and if those teams also take a rookie. Like if McGahee went to MIA who didn't draft anyone and kept Brown, Williams, Hilliard, and Sheets? I like McGahee as a late flyer on that team.

I know, it's certainly a risk, but you have to hit on a couple of those. I just think he is more talented than Grant and splits carries really early in the season, then within a few weeks, he takes the job and runs with it.

Love Javid Best. I really thought he was going to impress last year, but injuries really slowed him down. I still think he can really be something special. I'm talking top 5 special.

Agree 100%. He's got jets that are rivaled only by Chris Johnson and Jamaal Charles, but I think he's actually quicker than either. If he can stay on the field he's going to be downright scary. I fear a healthy Jahvid Best more so than Calvin Johnson when they're playing against the Packers.

I know, it's certainly a risk, but you have to hit on a couple of those. I just think he is more talented than Grant and splits carries really early in the season, then within a few weeks, he takes the job and runs with it.

I think you're over-rating Starks and under-rating Grant a bit. One thing that Grant does a lot better than Starks is find the hole and hit the hole a lot quicker than Starks. One thing that I don't like with Starks is that he goes for 1, 3, 1, 10 yards. With Grant you know you're going to get 3 yards, 5 yards, 4 yards and so on. Grant and Starks in my humble opinion are going to be in a full on RBBC. I like Grant in the Redzone more so than Starks, assuming Grant is the same guy he was in 09. I think both are startable as RB3's, but I wouldn't expect monster numbers out of either.

Having twin turf toe injuries can ruin any rookie year. He avoided surgery and rested for the 8 weeks or so he was told to do so and now is healthier than ever. Watch out for Best...he's gonna be explosive.

Follow up question...

Did you watch any packers games this year? Brandon Jackson is a dumpster fire, but can pick up the blitz as good as any rb. Neither Starks nor Grant supplanted him at any point.

If I did I don't remember :wacko:

:tup: Sorry but I'm drinking right now and I really don't understand your question...or my answer above for all that matter.

Easy answer for me - and a complete suck-up to the playas runnin' this site. I'm targeting whoever they have listed. Thing I find funny is how the other guys in my league talk about how they dominate their other leagues, but struggle in this one (yeah, right, I know - but I really do believe them).

This is the best friggin' site I don't want anybody else to know about.

:awaitingcatcalls:

There are others but these 5 come to mind..

Josh Freeman - I am hoping he makes it past round 4 in our redraft

Emmanuel Sanders - Ward is aging fast and someone has to do the dirty work

Jerome Simpson - looked awfully impressive in Week 16 and Week 17. Super Athletic just needed to develop between the ears

Miami's RB - DeAngelo would be a good fit

Jimmy Graham - Super Freak TE in a high volume pass offense

Last year I nailed my 5th 6th and 7th rounders with Nicks, Wallace, Maclin

Follow up question...

Did you watch any packers games this year? Brandon Jackson is a dumpster fire, but can pick up the blitz as good as any rb. Neither Starks nor Grant supplanted him at any point.

81 postseason carries for Starks versus 6 for Jackson. Do you mean that Starks did not supplant Jackson in downfield passing situations?

Follow up question...

Ahhhh hold on. My response was to what I thought was a comment about Best..Not Grant. As you were.

81 postseason carries for Starks versus 6 for Jackson. Do you mean that Starks did not supplant Jackson in downfield passing situations?

Talking about a third down back.... Passing situations, where you pick up the blitz or catch the ball in the flat.

John Kuhn had six receptions, Brandon Jackson had five, and Starks racked up three. Which shows me that Starks won't be on the field on third downs.

If McCarthy was as sold on James Starks as you guys think he was, he wouldn't have had 10 touches in the SB. The guy has all the tools, and flashed potential, but he hasn't shown nearly enough to make me think he'll leave Grant behind.

Neither of you fools are higher on Best than me. :wacko:

If he stays healthy, and that is and always has been a HUGH "if" - there are very few defenders in the NFL that can catch him.

So does that make you the Best Nuthugger of the Huddle?

Sam Bradford pending a WR drafted - Baldwin in the 2nd would be hot

Felix Jones

Knowshown Moreno as long as they don't sign DeAngelo

<holds breath> Beanie Wells

Louis Murphy

Brandon Tate

Love both of your WR's but I'm sorry to say, Beanie The Weanie will never live up to the hype.