[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

And the most elusive RB over the past three seasons is...

j2v

:yay:

I would love to comment but I'll just let this post speak for itself.

BTW: :tup::lol::rofl::rofl::bow:

That's IT?? After ALL the years and all the nuthugging you have done on this guy,we get 14 words and some avis? I have GOT to say that I feel let down, Taz. You have never failed to disappoint when it comes to JStew and now that you have some level of vindication, you've lost your mojo???????

This thread was tailor made for you buddy. It was teed up perfectly. All you had to do was take a swing. All the anticipation, all the buildup...just for THAT finish? It's like a big budget picture with a bad ending.

:wacko:

LOL...I don't know what I am saying, but I do know that to be as low key about this as he has been, Taz must have really made some mess...

:wacko:

Yeah, I felt the same way. I saw this thread when I got home from a 16 hour day on set. And yes 2v, I did make a little mess in my pants. The words just did not come as easily.

I have been a big fan of Stewart since drafting him in my dynasty league a few years back. I am hopeful that this is "the year" he gets to become a top 10...hopefully top 5 RB. I personally think Stewart has the talent and opportunity (if DeAngelo leaves :FINGERSCROSSED:) to be a top 3 RB if not the #1.

I have heard that the Panthers have significant cap space but I can't imagine they will "waste" any of it on 28 year old D-Will while having Goodson and Stewart. They have plenty of other needs. To me it would make no sense at all.

I have been a big fan of Stewart since drafting him in my dynasty league a few years back. I am hopeful that this is "the year" he gets to become a top 10...hopefully top 5 RB. I personally think Stewart has the talent and opportunity (if DeAngelo leaves :FINGERSCROSSED:) to be a top 3 RB if not the #1.

I have heard that the Panthers have significant cap space but I can't imagine they will "waste" any of it on 28 year old D-Will while having Goodson and Stewart. They have plenty of other needs. To me it would make no sense at all.

"...Top 10....top 5...top 3...the #1..."

Not too sure where you feel he will fall, eh? :wacko: