[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What teams worked together the most during the holdout?

Big Dogs

I'm reaching out to the all the homers here to make comments on their specific teams and what they've heard locally...

I know there were a ton of teams who got together for "lockout conditioning", and after listing to interviews from some of the players, I'm wondering if the teams that got together on their own for off season conditioning during the lockout will ultimately develop more chemistry than the teams who didn't work out as much.

My question to the homers is, what can you tell us about your teams and any info around them working out in the offseason together? :wacko:

Granted, not sure we'll see the results of this until later in the season, but it would be interesting to know if those teams that got together early and were working out on their own end up doing better as the season progresses.

Just curious!!

In Cleveland the news was Colt McCoy held "team practices" in Austin,Texas. This isn't a big surprise considering that's where he's from, however it does show he working toward the starting job for the Browns.

Here is the story... I had to dig a little to find it but it all good things.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/...lt_mccoy_6.html

I am trying to find some hard numbers to back it up, but I keep hearing that Henne ran more practices during the lockout than any other player/team in the league. Not sure how accurate it is, but I suspect it would be near - if not - at the top of the list. Whatever the case - it was way, way more practice than Miami would have gotten in any other year.

It has apparently really helped Henne's confidence and his leadership.

The Saints had quite a few held by Drew Brees, but I'm not sure of the number. I do know that the majority of the teams showed as well as several of the rookies. I've heard it recently reported on ESPN that nobody spent more of their own time/finances hosting lockout practices than Drew.

Edited by rajncajn