[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sleeper Defenses in 2011?

Jackass

Sorry rainman, we'll work on spelling to appease the grammar Nazi. 30% of the post are you worrying about how I spell players names. Could you maybe remain focused on the topic rather than how I spell the players names? Makes for a more interesting thread that some dult critiquing another posters spelling.

Sorry rainman, we'll work on spelling to appease the grammar Nazi. 30% of the post are you worrying about how I spell players names. Could you maybe remain focused on the topic rather than how I spell the players names? Makes for a more interesting thread that some dult critiquing another posters spelling.

:wacko: Just givin' ya a hard time, kiddo. No need to sic your little yip dog on me. :tup:

Oh, and it's spelled "dolt". :lol:

Lions

Bucs

Rams

I like the Lions and Rams a little bit this year. Spags made some nice pickups for his D there in STL. Quinn's gonna be a nice situational pass rusher and it appears James Hall may have a little left in the tank. Hopefully Chris Long continues to develop. Mikell could be a monster in that D.

As for the Lions, gotta love Suh and Vanden Bosch. Not so high on their LBs as playmakers but their guys up front can make things happen. And their secondary is somewhat underrated from a fantasy perspective.

Team D is deep this year, that's for sure.

Interestingly, the Lions ranked 16th against the pass last year (ypg) and 24th against the run (ypg). Are we sure they are going to take a large step forward?

With Tulloch and Fairley added to the mix I think so. If Stafford can stay healthy the D may spend less time on the field too.

Don't overlook the Redskins. Their offense is getting overlooked (but will surprise many), but their D is getting little respect. 2nd yr in the 3-4D, no Haynesworth as a distraction, added Ryan Kerrigan (#1 pick) as their OLB, added OJ Otogwe as free safety (who played for Haslett with the Rams), got younger and stronger on the D-Line, I think they'll surprise many. Many fools..

Tell me who has a better LB corps besides Pitt: Orakpo, McIntosh, Fletcher, and Kerrigan. That is sick talent.

Edited by OCSkins

Don't overlook the Redskins. Their offense is getting overlooked (but will surprise many), but their D is getting little respect. 2nd yr in the 3-4D, no Haynesworth as a distraction, added Ryan Kerrigan (#1 pick) as their OLB, added OJ Otogwe as free safety (who played for Haslett with the Rams), got younger and stronger on the D-Line, I think they'll surprise many. Many fools..

Tell me who has a better LB corps besides Pitt: Orakpo, McIntosh, Fletcher, and Kerrigan. That is sick talent.

I was going to rip you for your Redskins optimism. Then, I saw your comment about the Steelers LB's and thought, "This guy knows his stuff"

By the way, no one is overlooking your Redskins since Rex told us that you would win the NFC East. :wacko:

Don't forget their 5th "linebacker," Laron Landry.