[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buy low on Chris Johnson?

gbpackersfan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CJ will never see another snap on my team again.

He's the definition of loser and will go down in history as a guy who had all the tools to be a top 5 in history type back who once he got HIS MONEY . . . nothing mattered. He could care less about his team, his legacy, or winning. It's all about the dough for him.

PATHETIC

It's guys like him that give sports a bad name.

Kiss my :wacko: Chris Johnson!

CJ owners everywhere are screaming for not trading him this week, was their last chance at any value whatsoever.......

Bring on Ringer, the Titans new lead back

i tried to trade a guy gronk for cj earlier this week and he insta denied.

wheeew

Think how this might affect future RBs looking for cash - this year you had Jamaal Charles immediately land on IR and DeAngelo Williams and Chris Johnson was just burning money like they played for the Raiders. If I am an NFL team, I franchise the runner for one year guaranteed before I think about a big contract.

Think how this might affect future RBs looking for cash - this year you had Jamaal Charles immediately land on IR and DeAngelo Williams and Chris Johnson was just burning money like they played for the Raiders. If I am an NFL team, I franchise the runner for one year guaranteed before I think about a big contract.

good point. i wonder if williams and johnson get any backlash from their peers for that very reason.

The DeAngelo William s signing was questionable from the start. Never really made a lot of sense with Stewart there.

Makes you really appreciate guys like Steven Jackson who play hard for the love of the game.

I know SJ39 gets paid a lot, but there is no denying his passion on the field.

Poor Matt Forte.

Sorry guys, my bad. :wacko:

I really thought CJ was going to bust out of his slump today.

No need to apologize. You had a feeling and you put it out there. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. Its better to put it out there and be right than be a hindsight expert that litters these boards

As far as CJ. I had him last year and was very dissapointed at the end of the year. Drafted him again with the 3rd pick in the draft and have nobody to blame but myself for him crapping all over my team