[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Commish and Trade for advice

archiebonker

Give it up already. I cannot be more clear as to what my opinion is. Why does that bother you so much that you continually bring up all these other scenarios that no one but you has even vaguely touched on?

They are mutually exclusive. Period. The notion of a vetoed trade does not extend into other lineup/roster situations no matter how many different things you bring up and how many times you do it.

Stop already. Seriously.

His point is valid.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me bud, I think I'm smarter than most for sure - especially where fantasy football is concerned

Therein lies your downfall....and I am not saying that to be a smartass. For one second, pretend you don't think you are "smarter than most"....it makes it easier to accept what other teams decide to do with their rosters....because I am sure they feel they are smarter than you.

Who are you kidding? You're a notorious grits lumper from way back.

Not quite sure. Did you just insult me?

Good one if so.

All in all though, with you BB, with you Ted, with you fleming, with you Grits, with you Seahawks, and whoever else, I call for a truce. I think I'm on the high ground. You think you are. We're not geting anywhere and things have been digressing.

Can't we all just get along?

Not quite sure. Did you just insult me?

Good one if so.

All in all though, with you BB, with you Ted, with you fleming, with you Grits, with you Seahawks, and whoever else, I call for a truce. I think I'm on the high ground. You think you are. We're not geting anywhere and things have been digressing.

Can't we all just get along?

Getting along sucks, but I gave up on this argument a while ago. You've got to do what you think is right and it doesn't matter who says otherwise. I just came into the thread to yank a few chains.