[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Warrant issued for TO

Bronco Billy

Link to roto story

A California judge has issued a bench warrant for free agent Terrell Owens' arrest after he missed a court date on October 24.

Owens was scheduled to appear for a child-support hearing, but it was on the same day he held his so-far unproductive public workout for NFL teams. Not a single club sent a scout to the workout, and Owens, recovering from ACL surgery, wasn't healthy enough to run a forty-yard dash. As for the court date, T.O. claims the child-support payments are unfair because they're still based on when he was making $11-12 million a year with the Cowboys.

Karma...

Link to roto story

wasn't healthy enough to run a forty-yard dash.

Poor reporting. As I understand it, he didn't run it because there weren't any scouts there. But he was ready to run it.

I'm no fan of TO the person, but I hate how all these 'poor moms' think they're entitled to a life of luxury simply because they had sex with someone famous. If he didn't choose to marry you, then why did you have his freakin' kid in the first place? Child of star athlete = golden ticket. Ridiculous. Go get a job, honey.

That is all. Sorry for the rant.

[

I'm no fan of TO the person, but I hate how all these 'poor moms' think they're entitled to a life of luxury simply because they had sex with someone famous. If he didn't choose to marry you, then why did you have his freakin' kid in the first place? Child of star athlete = golden ticket. Ridiculous. Go get a job, honey.

That is all. Sorry for the rant.

I see what your saying. But how about the athletes who wear $50k worth of gold around their necks and don't pay child support to the 6 different mothers of their 6 kids. Works both ways.

I see what your saying. But how about the athletes who wear $50k worth of gold around their necks and don't pay child support to the 6 different mothers of their 6 kids. Works both ways.

Good point. Where is TMZ when you need them?

Priceless. So rather than show up for a court date, TO works out in front of ZERO scouts, then whines about how the child support payments are too high.

TO = :wacko:

OC Skins, even if you're view is of these moms is true, how does that excuse somebody from not showing up for a scheduled court date?

But then again he's a professional athlete so he expects (and will probably get) special treatment.

OC Skins, even if you're view is of these moms is true, how does that excuse somebody from not showing up for a scheduled court date?

Hey, I never defended TO, just said I hate the mentality of all those starf*ckers out there who are trying to get a free meal ticket for basically being an irresponsible slut.

To answer your question, TO shoulda dragged his butt to court, or had his lawyer reschedule it. Like I said, I'm not a fan of TO the person, just TO the player.

Edited by OCSkins

Hey, I never defended TO, just said I hate the mentality of all those starf*ckers out there who are trying to get a free meal ticket for basically being an irresponsible slut.

To answer your question, TO shoulda dragged his butt to court, or had his lawyer reschedule it. Like I said, I'm not a fan of TO the person, just TO the player.

Ok gotcha, my bad.

Pretty obvious solution is to stop sticking ones' #### into any woman who bats eyelashes at you, or if one does have to #### every hussy that comes across ones' path to at least put a raincoat on the little guy each and every time. I mean, unintentional multiplications are hardly the only worry from screwing every tramp you meet - there's all sorts of nasty diseases one can catch, some fatal.

Unless of course TO were raped in this case...

Pretty obvious solution is to stop sticking ones' #### into any woman who bats eyelashes at you, or if one does have to #### every hussy that comes across ones' path to at least put a raincoat on the little guy each and every time. I mean, unintentional multiplications are hardly the only worry from screwing every tramp you meet - there's all sorts of nasty diseases one can catch, some fatal.

Unless of course TO were raped in this case...

Exactly.

It's pretty tough to take TO's side in this - you don't want to have to pay child support? Take all precautions to not have kids. It takes two to tango.

And if you do have a kid/kids, man up and take care of them.

Before you hump

vulcanize your stump

If she might be funky

coat up your monkey

Before you chub her

Don a rubber

Wrap your pole

before plunging her hole

When with a groupie

shoot in her poopie

Seriously, he's not gay?

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders