[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Can't Believe I ... [Insert playoff roster screw-up]

historymike

I wasn't glued to my TV either, but it seems as if even the broadcasters of that game were unaware of Graham's pre-game issues when he wasn't out there to start the game.

Yeah, the thread on here first mentioning it was posted just 13 minutes before kickoff. I thought it was earlier.

Edited by Ursa Majoris

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Started Reggie Bush over Lesean McCoy.

Yardage wise, it was the right call and all of the logic and research I put into the decision panned out. Except the part where McCoy scores two TD's while putting up a combined 70 yards and Bush puts up zero TD's while going for 135 yards...

he wanted a king's ransom for each. Basically somebody like LeSean McCoy for one of them. We all told him he's nuts..hence he can only play 1 each week and benches the other one.

Why? Gronk is as good as an RB1, maybe even more valuable since you can'y adequately replace him with a reliable TE2 the way you can replace a RB1 with a decent RB2.

Not to hijack, just curious.

started ... maurice morris in two leagues... Chaz schillens over Heyward bey in 2 leagues... Ricky williams in another league... (all desperation moves due to injuries)...Jimmy Graham in 3 leagues... and yet.. 5 out of 5 teams are moving onto round 2 of playoffs in MFL... Taylor Swift's ding dong?...

Credit goes to>>> MJD >>>Gronk >>>Jordy>>>Fitz>>eli manning>> SEA

Edited by michaelman

Why? Gronk is as good as an RB1, maybe even more valuable since you can'y adequately replace him with a reliable TE2 the way you can replace a RB1 with a decent RB2.

Not to hijack, just curious.

We honestly tried to trade with him much earlier once Hernandez got hurt in the season when Gronk had not gone totally nuts. He wanted McCoy after like week 4-5. Now, I can't disagree with trading him an RB1. Other than Welker. Gronk even outscores all WRs. I would very much view him equivalent to a RB1 now.

Edited by splotchman

started ... maurice morris in two leagues... Chaz schillens over Heyward bey in 2 leagues... Ricky williams in another league... (all desperation moves due to injuries)...Jimmy Graham in 3 leagues... and yet.. 5 out of 5 teams are moving onto round 2 of playoffs in MFL... Taylor Swift's ding dong?...

Credit goes to>>> MJD >>>Gronk >>>Jordy>>>Fitz>>eli manning>> SEA

So you made lots of screw ups and still made the playoffs, well isn't that special :wacko: