[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Fabiano and NFL.com's Fantasy coverage sucks

BeerLeagueQB

Do they really get paid for this? Every week they are telling us to pick up guys from the waiver wire who are already owned by everyone and their retarded cousins. This week YOU MUST START JORDY NELSON! No F'N S***!!! What are they gonna say next, Aaron Rodgers is the sleeper of the week?

I'm sorry but I've been going to that site for a while cause I enjoy seeing the random stuff they have, but their fantasy football coverage has been getting more terrible every year. I think it's since they started their own NFL.Com fantasy league...

In addition to their terrible fantasy insight, it's absolutely mind boggling that the NFL can't produce quality original content, much less watchable pre/post game and halftime shows worth a damn. Every one of the turds on Fantasy Live is a yammering buffoon. Is there really no one at the top with half a brain looking at this mess and saying "wait, let's fix this"?

this was my 1st year doing a league on nfl.com so i did check out the show here and there ......so i totally agree...the show is awful, the wasted time on attempted humor is ridiculous and a few things i thought was pathetic are as follows:

- at least 3 times i have seen where they are joking around and laughing and the boss tells them to get back to football...and they say on the air, ok our boss is telling us to get back to football

- the pick my lineup segment is a complete waste of air time....."let's see im going to start calvin johnson and wes welker....and leave hines ward on the bench"..did u really need a segment devoted to this

- and finally my biggest pet peeve of this show is when they are talking about starting players and they go "i hope he does good i'm starting him in 3 leagues", "i picked him up in a bunch of my leagues" "i drafted him on like 5 of my teams".....how many teams do you idiots have? and if you draft and play in 20 leagues and have 1 good team....should u be proud about that?

ok thats all..hope you enjoyed my random rant addition to this post =)

this was my 1st year doing a league on nfl.com so i did check out the show here and there ......so i totally agree...the show is awful, the wasted time on attempted humor is ridiculous and a few things i thought was pathetic are as follows:

- at least 3 times i have seen where they are joking around and laughing and the boss tells them to get back to football...and they say on the air, ok our boss is telling us to get back to football

- the pick my lineup segment is a complete waste of air time....."let's see im going to start calvin johnson and wes welker....and leave hines ward on the bench"..did u really need a segment devoted to this

- and finally my biggest pet peeve of this show is when they are talking about starting players and they go "i hope he does good i'm starting him in 3 leagues", "i picked him up in a bunch of my leagues" "i drafted him on like 5 of my teams".....how many teams do you idiots have? and if you draft and play in 20 leagues and have 1 good team....should u be proud about that?

ok thats all..hope you enjoyed my random rant addition to this post =)

:wacko:

Linebacker: Desmond Bishop and AJ Hawk were both injured in last week's Thanksgiving Day game. Bishops injury looks to be a bit more of a concern, both NFL wise and fantasy wise. The Packers showed last year that they can sustain key injuries and still win, but losing Bishop won't be easy to deal with, fantasy wise Bishops injury is more concerning, simply because he was putting up top 5 fantasy numbers, and now his owners will have to scramble to find a late season replacement. Well they should look the same place the Packers did, to rookie DJ Smith. In relief of Bishop, Smith scored 11 fantasy points, the team seemed pretty pleased with his substitute performance. The Giants don't rank very high in fantasy points allowed but over the past 5 weeks they have surrendered some very nice games to the likes of Jo-Lonn Dunbar (20 pts), Jamar Chaney (15 pts), Patrick Willis (23 pts), NaVorro Bowman (26 pts), & Kevin Burnett (18 pts). Makes me really yearn to be able to have Bishop in my lineup in the three leagues that I own him in, but what can you do, injuries happen and are a part of the game. If you can, and don't have a better option I see no reason not to have DJ Smith as a starter this week if Bishop does indeed get ruled out.

:tup:

Everything they say/do is based on 10 team leagues I believe so take that with a grain of salt.

And playing with 12 year olds or people that know very little about fantasy football. And certainly nobody that has heard of The Huddle :wacko:

I'm not sure why people who follow the huddle even watch this stuff, or complain about how much it sucks.

I remember their pre-season draft special. It was an hour long and the only thing I took was it was that Felix Jones is their favorite sleeper but they aren't sure if he will do good. Their "mock draft" consisted of the first 12 picks only, and 11 were running backs. And it took 20 minutes of the show. Absolute crap. Still bitter about that hour of my life I washed down the toilet.

Shame too, cuz they air for 30 minutes five times a week, plenty of time to get into some good, usable details. The people who read this board are obviously not the target audience, but I don't see how anyone can watch their cheese with any regularity.