[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did Manning look?

CaptainHook

I think the thing about DT that has made the greaest impression is how easy he gets rerouted by DBs. He just gets manhandled play after play. Really surprises me for a big strong kid like him and it's sure to curtail his production significantly. Thought by this time in his career he'd learn how to deal with physical play.

Edited by Bronco Billy

Got it, easy TD play, easy TD catch, but not a good thow which would have made it an even easier TD catch.

Just seemed strange for you to say it was an easy TD catch, and then take issues the announcers for saying the same thing.

Look forward to more insight, particularly how Dem Thomas looked.

I would say that it would not have been a circus catch, but to call it easy would be inaccurate. Manning handcuffed his open reciever with a ball high on hisback shoulder. He did this in the land were the safeties roam forcing Tamme to expose himself a bit to make the catch. If the throw was from Mark Sanchez I would have termed it one of his better throws. From Manning it was a disappointing throw and one where he shares responsibility for the incompletion.

The throw was a bottom tier starting Q.B throw.

Edited by Ditkaless Wonders

Got it, easy TD play, easy TD catch, but not a good thow which would have made it an even easier TD catch.

Just seemed strange for you to say it was an easy TD catch, and then take issues the announcers for saying the same thing.

Where did I ever say it was an easy catch? It was a tough catch that a pro probably should have made. The spot was unquestionably difficult.

Sometimes I just don't get you steve. At times you seem thoroughly dedicated to missing the obvious, but most times you seem spot on - even if I may disagree.

Where did I ever say it was an easy catch? It was a tough catch that a pro probably should have made. The spot was unquestionably difficult.

Sometimes I just don't get you steve. At times you seem thoroughly dedicated to missing the obvious, but most times you seem spot on - even if I may disagree.

You did not say easy catch, I did but didn't phrase my words right.

Here is the post I was referring to (which I initially quoted) the second paragraph

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/topic/381359-how-did-manning-look/page__st__25#entry3701327

specifically this sentence

"Manning had an easy TD dropped by Tamme at the goalline when Tamme was wide open."

I understand you now, but my confusion when reading it was that this was an easy TD catch and you saying that Tamme dropped it. I usually don't consider a bad pass by the QB (behind a player, on their shoulder where they have to reach back) a drop.

Sometimes I do have a problem with the obvious, when something else I read seems to contradict or not align with that. Then I get hung up on that and have trouble seeing the big picture properly.