[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nick Toon

CowboysDiehard

Hey , we have a flex TE - WR spot. What do you guys think of Luke Stocker out of TB?

So the choices would be Luke Stocker TE/Tampa

Marion Brown WR/Baltimore

Rod Streater WR/ Oakland

Donnie Avery WR/ Kansas

This needs to be a separate thread and put in the advice forum.

Well, well... Meachem signed with the Saints after getting cut by the Bolts. This is going to affect the Stills/Toon debate some methinks.

Meh. Joe Morgan's out for the season and at one point, Meachem was the Saints' homerun hitter. He doesn't have the speed he once had but the Bolts cut bait and they could use the depth, especially in a player that was once on their roster.

I won't adjust redraft/dynasty rankings for either Stills nor Toon based on this signing, but perhaps a Saints homer has more practical knowledge.

Pryor can't throw accurately. I've been cheering against the guy for years, watched him many times. He might put up better Tebow numbers than Tebow, but the receivers won't be worth much. My guess is you might get a 'solid' 3 catches for 40 yds type of days from Streater and any other Oak receiver. I personally would rather gamble on something better.

Well, well... Meachem signed with the Saints after getting cut by the Bolts. This is going to affect the Stills/Toon debate some methinks.

You saw how much SD ate to cut Meachem, right? NFL GMs don't do that unless the guy has less use than the waterboy, and that's a SD team way low on WRs. The only thing Meachem is likely to cut into in NO is the lunch line.

• Like 1