[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offer my view to anyone wanting fantasy advice

HighKite

In another 12 team league, which it is PPR 1/2 pt

6 players on bench

QB Vick

RB

RB

WR Boldin

WR Gordon

TE Julius

R/W/T Tavon Austin

K Dawson

DST Rams (stream)

IDP Justin Houston

AP, SJax, Snelling, BJGE, LeGarrette

VJax, Doug Baldwin

Gronk

I'm replacing Tavon with Gronk as my flex if he plays.

With AP on bye and SJax out two more weeks who do I play this week as rb?? Other options are:

Ellington and Jacobs I could pick up as FA right now

Tate and Pierce were dropped yesterday and I could put a claim for Sunday's WW

That's about it for rb on the ww.

As you can see I am in dire straits at the rb position especially this week, what the heck should I do? If I pick one or more players who should I drop?

Should I do anything about my WR's too? Options on ww are: Cotchery, Marlon Brown, Hankerson, Pettis, Avery, Moss, Gibson, Golden, Streater, DHB, Roberts, VBrown, Stills, Patterson, Meacham, Keanan Allen, Sanu, Hunter.

Your opinions have been really helpful, thanks for taking the time to answer all the questions.

Is Matt Prater (LP) going to play on Sunday, what do you think?

It says 50/50 chance. being he is a kicker I would probably wait til sunday morning (more updated news) and grab another kicker if he is out that morning.

Edited by HighKite

Who do you like as a waiver wire pickup? I am going to drop Bradshaw due to his neck injury. I have two great RBs, but then I am very thin after that. I am currently starting Pierce as my RB2 since Peterson is on his bye week. Below are the players available on the waiver wire:

Blount

Ellington

Mendenhall

Bolden

Helu

Thanks for your help.

In another 12 team league, which it is PPR 1/2 pt

6 players on bench

QB Vick

RB

RB

WR Boldin

WR Gordon

TE Julius

R/W/T Tavon Austin

K Dawson

DST Rams (stream)

IDP Justin Houston

AP, SJax, Snelling, BJGE, LeGarrette

VJax, Doug Baldwin

Gronk

I'm replacing Tavon with Gronk as my flex if he plays.

With AP on bye and SJax out two more weeks who do I play this week as rb?? Other options are:

Ellington and Jacobs I could pick up as FA right now

Tate and Pierce were dropped yesterday and I could put a claim for Sunday's WW

That's about it for rb on the ww.

As you can see I am in dire straits at the rb position especially this week, what the heck should I do? If I pick one or more players who should I drop?

Should I do anything about my WR's too? Options on ww are: Cotchery, Marlon Brown, Hankerson, Pettis, Avery, Moss, Gibson, Golden, Streater, DHB, Roberts, VBrown, Stills, Patterson, Meacham, Keanan Allen, Sanu, Hunter.

Your opinions have been really helpful, thanks for taking the time to answer all the questions.

You are welcome Mariguas.

Yeah you got a mess at RB. here is how I see it ..

Snelling- if the Jets were playing a team that gave up big Rushing yards he might be your guy but being it is the Jets and they been solid I think Rodgers is the more important back for the Falcons in this game.

Green-Ellis- the way Bernard is playing he is the back to own in Cinci right now. with Ellis ( much like Snelling) you will have to hope for a short TD run.

Blount - I am starting to think you made all your RB's in a laboratory as they are all in same boat. relying on a TD .

If I had to start 2 of these it would be Blount and Snelling since I think their teams are likely to throw up more points.

I would pick up Tate and drop maybe Baldwin. if Foster was to go down Tate immediately becomes a fantasy beast.

As far as WR go I might pick up Streater and start him over Austin. problem is who do you cut? I might just drop Austin as the Rams got so many guys catching the ball that none of them are usable from week to week. you could also cut Green-Ellis but if Bernard got hurt he would become a factor again.

Who do you like as a waiver wire pickup? I am going to drop Bradshaw due to his neck injury. I have two great RBs, but then I am very thin after that. I am currently starting Pierce as my RB2 since Peterson is on his bye week. Below are the players available on the waiver wire:

Blount

Ellington

Mendenhall

Bolden

Helu

Thanks for your help.

Ellington is the guy I think will take the Cardinal job but Mendy is the guy who has the starting job. I like Ellington for the long haul but Mendenhall for this week (just because he should have the ball in his hands more).

Helu has the most upside I think as if Morris went down he would become at least a #2 back and possibly in the range of a # 1.

Being I think you need a guy this week I would go with Mendenhall as it looks like Rice has moved back to the workhorse in Balt.

Colin Kaepernick and Jacquizz Rodgers for Matt Ryan or Matthew Stafford : would you do this trade and if so, who would you take between Ryan and Stafford?

My team (10 teams, Standard scoring)

QB - Kaepernick, Pryor

RB - Spiller, Sproles, Wilson, Rodgers, Ball

WR - Bryant, Brown, Nicks, Hilton, Wiliams

TE - Graham

K - Zuerlein

DST - St. Louis

I'm looking to stash 2 RBs on my bench in a 12-team half PPR league. I'll list them in my order, let me know if you agree.

1 - Roy Helu - Morris is nicked and Helu has looked good when given the chance. Would be RB2 if Morris goes down.

2 - Marcel Reese - Hurt but so is DMC. Even if both play Reese seems to get some run and catch some passes

3 - Kendal Hunter - Played well last week and if Gore goes down he's the man

4a - Benny Cunningham

4b - Zac Stacey - I think the Rams are a mess and it's guessing game in this 4 man RBBC

The rest are basically pure handcuffs

Knile Davis

Lance Dunbar

Daniel Thomas

Chris Ivory

Thanks!

Colin Kaepernick and Jacquizz Rodgers for Matt Ryan or Matthew Stafford : would you do this trade and if so, who would you take between Ryan and Stafford?

My team (10 teams, Standard scoring)

QB - Kaepernick, Pryor

RB - Spiller, Sproles, Wilson, Rodgers, Ball

WR - Bryant, Brown, Nicks, Hilton, Wiliams

TE - Graham

K - Zuerlein

DST - St. Louis

I think it is a solid trade. as far as which 1 I would want between Ryan and Stafford that is a tough1. I believe Ryan is the superior QB but Stafford has a juicy schedule as nooone in their division can stop the pass. I might go Stafford.

I'm looking to stash 2 RBs on my bench in a 12-team half PPR league. I'll list them in my order, let me know if you agree.

1 - Roy Helu - Morris is nicked and Helu has looked good when given the chance. Would be RB2 if Morris goes down.

2 - Marcel Reese - Hurt but so is DMC. Even if both play Reese seems to get some run and catch some passes

3 - Kendal Hunter - Played well last week and if Gore goes down he's the man

4a - Benny Cunningham

4b - Zac Stacey - I think the Rams are a mess and it's guessing game in this 4 man RBBC

The rest are basically pure handcuffs

Knile Davis

Lance Dunbar

Daniel Thomas

Chris Ivory

Thanks!

1. I agree with your opinion. he might even be a RB 1 as he would get alot more catches than Morris.

2. Reece did well in his time last year expecially catching the ball. I don't see much upside with him though. being you are just trying to stash someone I would pass on him.

3.Agree with your opinion.

4.a-b even if those guys got the job not sure what they could do with it. Pead is the 1 that excites me the most as he can catch

Of your hndcuffs kniles Davis is the one that excites me the most as 1 thing Andy Reid has proved is anyone he uses at RB will be good fantasywise if they get the carries.

Being you are just trying to stash and do not have to use the 2 you pick up I would go Helu for sure and Pead if he is out there and if not then Kendall Hunter.

My WR3 this week is Mi.Floyd or Broyles. I don't like either. Thinking of dropping Broyles for K.Allen? Also can grab Avery Stills or Baldwin. In a PPR league, which way would you go?

I would keep Broyles. Last week despite what many were saying was a bad matchup for Broyles. this week should be what everyone thought last week would be.

Floyd did decent last week but that had more to do with the coverage leaning away from him.

Allen had his 1st good week of the season but Oakland won't be the easy matchup he had last week so I would not go after him.

Avory has surrounded his 1 good game with 7 catches with a bunch of 2 catch games so he us untrustable.

I think Broyles has more upside than all these guys as long as he can keep from getting hurt. he runs crisp routes which my Lions are not used to looking at and has the hands where Stafford will trust him. With everyone looking at Calvin and Bush and after Pettigrew showing he is still getting looked at I think Broyles is a excellent play this week. moreso in PPR leagues than standard leagues but should be solid in both.

Alf on bye and Tate and Montee fumBall are my backups. Blount is out there so i'm trying to decide who to drop for Blount. I want to hold onto Ball because we have a rule that if you draft a rookie you can have him as a third keeper the next year so trying to hold onto him to see if he gets a shot later in the season. At the same time I would think Tate still holds more value than Ball and I should drop him. I also drafted Thompkins so I could always use a rookie lock on him

half ppr performance scoring

Alf on bye and Tate and Montee fumBall are my backups. Blount is out there so i'm trying to decide who to drop for Blount. I want to hold onto Ball because we have a rule that if you draft a rookie you can have him as a third keeper the next year so trying to hold onto him to see if he gets a shot later in the season. At the same time I would think Tate still holds more value than Ball and I should drop him. I also drafted Thompkins so I could always use a rookie lock on him

half ppr performance scoring

With the rookie rule you have I might not drop either Tate or Ball for Blount.

Blount has a tougher matchup than he had the last couple weeks and with the small amount of carries he is getting and his lack of involvement in the passing game his potential to zero out is better than his chances of doing 20 IMO .

Tate has a similar situation but worse against the Niners. but if Foster was to go Down Tate has so much upside that I would rather keep him for the future and settle for a few less points. even behind Foster he will probably get the touches Blount will ayways.

With Ball is where the rookie rule comes in to save him. he is getting the touches Blount is anyways and the only reason IMO he is not the starter now is that they don't need nothing more than a blocker who can run the draw every once in a while ( which is how Moreno is making it) .with all the passing tools they have that is all they need. but when they get a lead they make sure they get him in because they know he is the future and that they are gonna eventually need him.

If Blount had a better matchup and was getting more touches I would agree you should pick him up. myself , I would roll with Ball with your league rule as it is and hope Denver gets a big lead and Ball finds you some stats.

In both of Dallas's losses they let the other team get 100 yards rushing and in both wins they held the other team to under 100 yards. I think Denver wins.

10 team ppr league, 2 rbs / 2 wrs / flex:

I have the following players:

Wrs - Antonio Brown, R. Cobb, M. Colston, C. Shorts, Greg Jennings, Josh Gordon, and Hakeem Nicks

Rbs - J. Charles, D. Sproles, J. Bell, B. Pierce, R. Mendenhall

TE - Graham

I have been offered R. White and R. Rice for Sproles and Brown. Thoughts?

10 team ppr league, 2 rbs / 2 wrs / flex:

I have the following players:

Wrs - Antonio Brown, R. Cobb, M. Colston, C. Shorts, Greg Jennings, Josh Gordon, and Hakeem Nicks

Rbs - J. Charles, D. Sproles, J. Bell, B. Pierce, R. Mendenhall

TE - Graham

I have been offered R. White and R. Rice for Sproles and Brown. Thoughts?

I would do this. even if White does not come back to himself this year I think Rice is worth Sproles and Brown. if Roddie White does make a 2nd half comeback? you will be feelig especially good about that deal. plus now the Ravens have said they are gonna run Rice just like they used too. I see no reaso not to make that deal.

Vick or Eli in what should be a shootout? Vick scares me and I'm leaning toward Eli, but this is a must win or it's gonna be a big time uphill battle to make the playoffs. Huddle ranks say Eli but need other opinions please as I'm obviously 2nd guessing...

I have this problem in a league. I decided I am doing or dieing with Vick even though I fully expect Eli to get off. Vick can win you weeks by himself and his matchup is nice too. plus those rushing yards.

My biggest worry on Vick is he gets knocked out early. otherwise I don't worry about him at all.

I have this problem in a league. I decided I am doing or dieing with Vick even though I fully expect Eli to get off. Vick can win you weeks by himself and his matchup is nice too. plus those rushing yards.

My biggest worry on Vick is he gets knocked out early. otherwise I don't worry about him at all.

Vick it is. Dude needs to go to stunt school and learn to fall. He looks like he's tripping over his skis when he goes down. Thx for the input