[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TheHuddle

davesworld23

So now that were are into the season you stop writing anything outside of player news or in season feature? I would like to suggest keeping fantasy articles and dwptg chart going but the hadn't been anything new since the end of preseason, and Icwill take the time to suggest that the barbershop goes there since many swem to not like it. It's not my main focus when I come to the huddle but I do check it out and find it interesting. Anywho, I got off topic with that suggestion. At least the dwpth chart... it says for fantasy purposes but Pryor isn't #2 in real or fantasy purposes nor is Brown #2 for NYG.. I can keep going. It would help us fantasy faithful better keep an eye on who to look for in case of injury. Just suggestions. I love the site, I'm glad I joined. Thanks for all the long hours that goes into this site.

During the season we do not generate much in the way of short ad hoc articles as we are all dedicated to the various columns and tools that people use to manage their fantasy team. That all said there are columns that are always about something different - Tunnel Vision and The Pick-up Joint are mostly free form things.

The Depth chart is something that I try to comb through daily but it is always a fun challenge to keep up with the 500 names that are on it.

i actually think the site did drop off a bit last year as it seemed like some writers/columns (and some of the best ones) left and weren't really replaced. I feel like this year there's been an effort to add new columnists and the content overall seems pretty good to me.

Last year the format changed to the PVT and projections...on the IDP side that meant we did away with the IDP Game Breakdowns & Star Ratings....instead it became projections/rankings along with the individual player write-ups. We had never had IDP projections before so that was new...as well as the player write-ups being new...this year IDP wise I did away with the Tackle Stats but replaced it with IDP Metrics (which is late this week but won't be going forward)...and in an effort to not ignore the offensive side of the ball I'm now doing Beyond TDs and Tackles, which I think is the only article that will touch on both offense and IDP (but it's geared more towards offensive players).

I subscribe here mainly for the weekly and pre-season projections. I like to read some amusing stuff during the week and see other people's take on free agents and that content has been consistent but out-side of projections the rest is just filler and fluff. However Rattree was the best fluffer they had. He'll be missed

:unsure:

Edited by Zooty

Former columnists were indeed good, but hardly constitute the majority of what's available:

Cheetsheets adjusted per each league scoring

Rest of Season Rankings = updated cheat sheet every week, great to get a second opinion that's both educated and recent

Tunnel Vision = can pretty much skip watching Sunday and you'll still understand all that happened.

http://www.thehuddle...ll_articles.php - there is some solid gold in there, well worth the membership alone

Ease of Schedule - per position, updated weekly, running totals

Offsensive line analysis - one of the hardest things for me to gauge or find regularly

Consistency Ranking - absolute solid gold. Invaluable stuff.

Tons more, not going to list them all, would take all day. TONS more preseason nuggets.

You are stoned to the bejezus belt if you think you'll get better value elsewhere.

I'll agree that there has been a drop off but still feel it is worth the money and enjoy most of the columns. I think the IDP side has dropped off the most but my feeling on that may change once new IDP Metrics gets going. What brought me to the site in the first place was the IDP rankings. I think it was still good but needed to be updated more often with injured or demoted players remaining on the list weeks after their situation had changed. (ex Stevie Brown @10th weeks after he was out for the year.)

Still love the site and have no plans on going any where else.

I'll agree that there has been a drop off but still feel it is worth the money and enjoy most of the columns. I think the IDP side has dropped off the most but my feeling on that may change once new IDP Metrics gets going. What brought me to the site in the first place was the IDP rankings. I think it was still good but needed to be updated more often with injured or demoted players remaining on the list weeks after their situation had changed. (ex Stevie Brown @10th weeks after he was out for the year.)

Still love the site and have no plans on going any where else.

I'd be curious what your exact thoughts on what we did before that we aren't doing now or aren't doing as well or better, seriously. You can also feel free to email me at gallo AT thehuddle DOT com if you'd like.

I'd be curious what your exact thoughts on what we did before that we aren't doing now or aren't doing as well or better, seriously. You can also feel free to email me at gallo AT thehuddle DOT com if you'd like.

I sent an email with my thoughts and wanted to add here that the Huddle has set the bar high on its IDP coverage in the past and is still the best resource I have found. I didn't want to imply that it is not.

once new IDP Metrics gets going.

A link to a downloadable spreadsheet that can be sorted is now being included with the Metrics article. Hopefully people will like that being added...making it sortable on the site this year was something that wasn't going to happen so we felt the next best option was to give you access to the file.

I have stayed with this site because as I gauge its projections against others it is consistently better and that helps me be a better player. Although I like the articles lets face it that's not why most of us are here. However the best thing I've read here is that the cheerleader pics will Definitely be missed

A link to a downloadable spreadsheet that can be sorted is now being included with the Metrics article. Hopefully people will like that being added...making it sortable on the site this year was something that wasn't going to happen so we felt the next best option was to give you access to the file.

This is a nice addition and will make the information much for accessible. Thanks