[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please rate this trade, 10 being "no problem" and 1 being "bogus"...

ccc1

This trade went down saturday between the two guys that jointly run/approve the leagues trades and transactions. Would appreciate your opinion because I'm having a hard time finding the good in it.

12 team keeper league, team 2 has RB McCoy and "had" TE Sudfeld whom he drafted in 12th rd as his TE1 then dropped in a league that must start a TE. Let it be known that TE's like Gresham and Winslow were available free agents for the taking.

2nd rd draft pick RB Chris Johnson goes to team 1

traded for

12th rd draft pick TE Owen Daniels AND

13th rd draft pick RB Bryce Brown goes to team 2

draft picks #23 traded for #138 and #153

The only two opinions that matter are the owners involved the trade. Since this is a keeper league I can see the logic in this trade and would mind my own business.

my :2cents:

ah... i didn't even read enough... now it makes even more sense

OP is beeyotchin' where he shouldn't be...

team 2 rb's are

mc coy

ridley

helu

bryce brown now

jacquizz rodgers

i'm not sure many people would consider brown a replacement for CJ.

no sour grapes, just want an honest opinion. Looks fuzzy on paper to me but will move on if you guys say so.. thats why I come here.

How would you feel about this trade?

Arian Foster and Dez Bryant

for

Chris Johnson and Randy Moss

Back in 2010...

Arian Foster's ADP was 69th

Dez Bryant's ADP was ~85th

Chris Johnson's ADP was 1.92

Randy Moss' ADP was ~15th

Foster finished as RB1 that year, Bryant WR39

CJ as RB8, Moss was WR71

Edited by keggerz

Having 2 guys that approve trades is the only problematic part of the situation as I see it. I'm pretty much of a "hands off" guy on trades especially in keeper/dynasty situations. Everybody has thier own long-term vision for their team and it's really nobody's damn business how they run it.

If you suspect the "co-commissioners" are in cahoots, or just a bit too chummy in general, I would suggest you bail at the end of the season. This is obviously an ongoing question in your mind, and while I may see no problem with the trade on the surface, I don't think it is a good idea to "do business" with people you don't trust. if your instincts smell manure, I would certainly trust those feelings.

So which side are you bitching about?

The side that got a top 5-ish TE and a great handcuff for a RB that can't possibly maintain the current pace in a high-powered offense, all for a has-been RB?

Or the guy that got a potential lightning in a bottle RB that can single-handedly win you fantasy games, and only had to give up a TE that's barely better than what's on the wire and a RB that's not even worth a flex start?