[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

shucks

Cowboyz1

Yeah well, your going to suffer too. Just watch the level of suckage your Vikings display today. Not sure which is worse, being in the game and give it away or never having a chance to begin with.

Unlike Cowboys fans, Vikings fans aren't 'delusional and have come to grips with the fact that they suck. You all could take lessons.

You know BB, you've been hanging around me like a puppy dog for years know. Did I like feed you bacon at one time or another?

Cowboys win, your no where to be found. They lose, you show up like a buzzard to pick at the caucus. You know I heard buzzards don't have a$$holes but it's not true, they do $hit but they don't have any sense of smell. So maybe that's why you don't realize how bad you stink but enjoy sticking your head up others a$$es looking for a meal.........

I don't understand. How can you not be used to losses like this by the Cowboys? It's almost like you expect them to win.

This is 100000000 percent spot on. The Cowboys are so soft, gutless and stupid that I rarely expect them not to blow it. The second they had the holding penalty that stopped the clock I knew we were done. The announcers were acting as if it was over and Dallas won when there was a minute left and I was laughing. Dont they watch Dallas games ? We are a gutless bunch of twats and if we do manage to make the playoffs because the east is so bad we will lose to Seattle by 30

Edited by whomper
  • Like 1

You know BB, you've been hanging around me like a puppy dog for years know. Did I like feed you bacon at one time or another?

Cowboys win, your no where to be found. They lose, you show up like a buzzard to pick at the caucus. You know I heard buzzards don't have a$$holes but it's not true, they do $hit but they don't have any sense of smell. So maybe that's why you don't realize how bad you stink but enjoy sticking your head up others a$$es looking for a meal.........

maybe he just likes circling the dead

Time to put this into perspective Cowboyz. You are still in first place by a game. No one else in that division is likely to challenge you. And a win or loss today doesn't change the fact that Dallas will get a wild card team at home come playoffs(though it might be the Niners or maybe even the Lions). Better they lose like this during the regular season so they have time to address the issue than to lose like this in the playoffs.

• Like 1

This is 100000000 percent spot on. The Cowboys are so soft, gutless and stupid that I rarely expect them not to blow it. The second they had the holding penalty that stopped the clock I knew we were done. The announcers were acting as if it was over when there was a minute left and I was laughing. Dont they watch Dallas games. We are a gutless bunch of twats and if we do manage to make the playoffsbecause the east is so bad we will lose to Seattle by 30

yep

Better they lose like this during the regular season so they have time to address the issue than to lose like this in the playoffs.

The Cowboys are a team that keeps on giving - they'll lose like this in the regular season, AND do it again in the playoffs.

Time to put this into perspective Cowboyz. You are still in first place by a game. No one else in that division is likely to challenge you. And a win or loss today doesn't change the fact that Dallas will get a wild card team at home come playoffs(though it might be the Niners or maybe even the Lions). Better they lose like this during the regular season so they have time to address the issue than to lose like this in the playoffs.

I appreciate what your saying, I really do. However, what this game showed me is that we have a coach that gets the yips in crutch time. No way in hell you call a pass on the second to last possession. On the last possesion you can't have miss managed that any worse. The player that had the holding call should be flogged. Giving up 300+ yard to Megatron is inexcusable. This game just showed that this team has no heart, no football intellect, and no sense. I don't blame Dez at all. At least he has fire in him. This team is full of "good guys". Not that that is bad but they don't have anyone that just has the calm fire that will not let things go down that way. Then their is Durham. That play is just rediculous. You have to be the worst D in history to let that boy run down and get open on that route with 8, count them, 8 people back in coverage.

I understand what your saying but playoffs, PLAYOFFS, hell I dread the thought of what this team will do with playoff pressure. I just don't get how they can just lay down. The last play is a perfect example, they huff and puff getting back and then stand there and watch Stafford okedoke em for a TD. I know they have all their D line starters out and the inexperience is killing us. Most teams even as bad as they may be would never let a guy just punk them like Megatron did. You even cheat to stop it. I don't care but you don't let a guy punk your D like that without breaking him up some. Soft and they knew it.

Two things are going to happen after a game like this. They will get the attitude that Dez has and get fed up or they tank and fold up like lawn chairs. I have to tell you, I don't know how to recover after giving away a game like that on the road when all you had to do what play smart football in the end.

I again thank you for your optimism regarding the division but I want to see more out of this team and it looks like I will be looking a long time.

:lol:

You have as inflated an opinion of yourself as you do of the Cowboys prior to week 1 - and just as deluded.

Edited by Bronco Billy

I'm telling you, every person in the Cowboys organization need to have a rectal exam, I am positive they all have gyroscopes planed deep in there, that won't let them get to far ahead or to far behind. Every time they go up one that gyro kicks in and pulls them right back to average. 4-3 turns to 4-4 just as 5-3 is within reach that gyro force just does it's thing.

Lol wow, we might not see cowboyz1 around anymore, seems he is going suicidal from this loss

No, I'll survive, like I always do. Just missing some vital organs. I get patched up and ready to take another clay mind to the chest a few weeks from now.

No wait, There must be a way to expain the pain all Cowboys fans must feel at this point. Let me see. If you took high tensile strength rope and tied one end to my balls and other end to two horses in opposite directions. No you would have to also make me watch the last 1:07 seconds of the game and at just the moment of Staffords TD, fire a musket behind both horses.

No wait that wouldn't even hurt that much. Screw it, there is no possible scenario that could have me as pissed or as hurt as what the Cowboys just did today. There are no words that can describe the complete and under collapse. I mean how can you turn them over 4 times, throw 3 magnificent TD and lose that game. How can you. How can you leave 1:07 on the clock. How............How can you let Durham..........screw it .

Maybe if you had adults on your team instead of dumbass crybaby Dez Bryant you'd win those types of games. He's a POS.

Maybe if you had adults on your team instead of dumbass crybaby Dez Bryant you'd win those types of games. He's a POS.

No he's the only one on the team that has the fire and heart to win. I love the kid. Has the balls to say he's sick of it and won't stand for the way they're giving games away. I don't blame him one bit. If we had more guys like him we may have the heart to win games like this. It's time someone's had enough of the BS. Hell I would be right there with him pissed off at what I was watching. He shows you what he can do on two plays but he gets targeted but a few times. No excuse. He sits there and watches the other team find ways to get their star the ball, why not do the same. I like his fire and won't take that kind of crap. I don't blame him one single bit for being ticked.

I saw Irvin do the exact same thing but he had guys around him that had the same fire. Right now they don't.

Edited by Cowboyz1

Yeah he has the balls to be an obnoxious, whiny man-child POS. Whitten should have knocked him back into last week because that's what he desperately needs.

If you had more guys like that you could open up a nursery school. lol

• Like 1

Yeah he has the balls to be an obnoxious, whiny man-child POS. Whitten should have knocked him back into last week because that's what he desperately needs.

If you had more guys like that you could open up a nursery school. lol

True. BS he wants to win....don't give me that. He wants to be in the spotlight and be the best WR in the NFL. He's not even the 3rd best...

No he's the only one on the team that has the fire and heart to win. I love the kid. Has the balls to say he's sick of it and won't stand for the way they're giving games away. I don't blame him one bit. If we had more guys like him we may have the heart to win games like this. It's time someone's had enough of the BS. Hell I would be right there with him pissed off at what I was watching. He shows you what he can do on two plays but he gets targeted but a few times. No excuse. He sits there and watches the other team find ways to get their star the ball, why not do the same. I like his fire and won't take that kind of crap. I don't blame him one single bit for being ticked.

I saw Irvin do the exact same thing but he had guys around him that had the same fire. Right now they don't.

He shows he is a quitter when witten is yelling at him about to truckin deck him because he is crying on the sideline when they still had time on the clock. You're right about one thing he's a piece a honda just like Irvin

True. BS he wants to win....don't give me that. He wants to be in the spotlight and be the best WR in the NFL. He's not even the 3rd best...

Yep, prima donna butthole, For Christmas his teammates should buy him some panties, I think by then the ones he has will be worn out from getting twisted into knots

Megatron or not, how do you give up 300+ receiving to one guy. Cowboys suck.

Ding ding ding ding ding..........You are a exactly right. Come hell or High Ankle sprains there is no way he walks out of this game not being dizzy as a mother fkr. You think a Pittsburgh team or a Ravens Defense no matter how bad they were would let that happen. NO.