[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts/Texans game thread

BeeR

In the Colts defense, the Texans are spreading it around so you have no clue which player to cover. It isn't like one player has caught 7 of the 9 Texan completions. Or has 190 of the Texans 208 yards passing. Or has caught all 3 of Keenum's TD's.

So you can't blame the Colts since the Texans are spreading it all over the field to many different players.

Edited by giantsfan
  • Like 1

Texans are good for one of these collapses per year . . . usually against the Colts . . . great win for the Colts in an ugly game.

Hope Kubiak is well . . . not sure I'm buying that he didn't have a heart attack . . . there was a lot of pain on his face.

Well, Hilton just made my day. Down by 21 going into this game, now up by 8. Still have Alshon Jeffery to play yet tomorrow as well. My opponent has Andrew Quarless yet to play, but he has only 3 points on the season. Anything could happen, he could have a breakout game, but I can't help but feel good after overcoming what seemed to be an imminent loss.