[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So is the Seattle OC getting is arse handed to him

imgonnawin

Seahawks21,

I'm not saying you cannot express your opinion just that you are overreacting. You are talking about the Bucs game as if the decisions at the goal line cost them the game. Truth is they won, and other poor play allowed the winless Bucs to be in a game they never should have been in.

Trust your coach, he's done a great job so far.

I'm implying you've been listening to a bunch of sports radio and fans "chanting for the Beast."

Hi, I'm Seahawks21. Nice to meet ya. I watch football and draw my own conclusions, thank you. I've been guilty of a lot of things, but forming my opinions based on the media or anybody or anything other than what I see with my own two eyes has never been one of them. I may have off-the-wall and unpopular opinions, but they are always my own off-the-wall and unpopular opinions.

First and goal from inside the 3, three weeks in a row, and Marshawn Lynch gets zero carries. Zero. Not even one. Win or not, that isn't right. The one and only logical rebuttal from Bevell would be that they're working on other ways of scoring around the goal line in case they need to use them in the future. But I have a hard time believing that would be the case in a home game where you're down 7 and needing a TD badly. The decisions against the Bucs may not have cost them the game, but it darn well almost did, and if Bevell keeps it up, it will. I already mentioned he learned his lesson and will give the ball to Marshawn the next several times we find ourselves that close to the goal line.

Hand the ball off to the Beast, get your six, and jog off the field. Rinse, repeat. Not that difficult.

Edited by Seahawks21
  • Like 2

I agree with you completely Seahawks21. I don't even own Lynch and it's pissing me off. He deserves those carries. And although they're still winning the games, it's still not the most logical thing to do. Why make it harder to score the touchdown? Like a lot people have said, Lynch is a beast. Besides AP, he's the back I want in when trying to punch the ball in the endzone.

Hi, I'm Seahawks21. Nice to meet ya. I watch football and draw my own conclusions, thank you.

Hello Seahawks21. I've recently heard that center Max Unger isn't playing this weekend. While I'm not positive what that means as far as pass protection goes, I can't imagine it's good news with what has basically become a patch work O-line. I'd think the Hawks go with a big dose of Lynch this weekend as the subs seem a lot more skilled at run blocking than they are pass protection.

Not feeling ultra- confident this week for a Seahawk win as a homer...for a number of reasons.

Good morning Mr. Brown. Yes, the one goal line opportunity they had, Lynch got the ball three times from the six, and ended up walking into the end zone untouched. Could it really have always been that easy?

Yes