[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kirk Cousins in week 16... who are you benching for him?

Thews40

Wilson and Fitz....

I see. Fitz definitely hits the bench and Wilson would be the only option but I'd still go with Brees.

Cousins has 132 yards in the 1st half and a pick. Being down in the 2nd half should mean more throws and he could end up throwing 2 scores and hitting mid 200s close to 300 yards in an attempt to come back in garbage time.

IMO, Cutler should've been started over Cousins and Romo to begin with. I have flip-flopped between Cousins and Romo all week and currently have Cousins in. Rain/T-storms, even though not ideal, are not nearly as difficult to play in compared to high winds.

Well wasn't an option until this morning. Someone dropped him this week and wasn't sure I would get the waiver for him

Well wasn't an option until this morning. Someone dropped him this week and wasn't sure I would get the waiver for him

There's 1 TD and 150 yards. Looking a bit better. It's the Cowboys, so you can't worry too much.

I hope for 250 and 2 at this point.

That was a big opportunity for him to throw a TD when Morris ran it in. The issue is that with how bad Dallas' D is, why pass it.

I won despite Cousins' poor game cause the other guy's team sh!te the bed other than Charles.

Benched Luck for Cousins, and it likely won't matter that Luck slightly outscored him. Barring a Tony Gonzalez disappearance, my opponent will get enough out of Gonzo to beat me. 3rd championship game in a row in that league, and soon to be 3rd time in a row I've finished 2nd.

:kicksrock:

Benched Luck for Cousins, and it likely won't matter that Luck slightly outscored him. Barring a Tony Gonzalez disappearance, my opponent will get enough out of Gonzo to beat me. 3rd championship game in a row in that league, and soon to be 3rd time in a row I've finished 2nd.

Yikes. That's gotta hurt. 3 times by the same guy. That's the epitome of being owned.

To the same guy who is going to win 3 in a row?

To the same guy who is going to win 3 in a row?

Two of three to that guy. Lost to someone else last year. All three of us (me, the guy who beat me this year and the guy who beat me last year) are in the same division. The guy who beat me this year beat me in both regular season matchups as well as the final. He did that very same thing when he won the title year before last. I'm 2-8 in the last four years against him (league is only four years old), with both of my wins being by less than 2 points. So yeah, he owns me.

Two of three to that guy. Lost to someone else last year. All three of us (me, the guy who beat me this year and the guy who beat me last year) are in the same division. The guy who beat me this year beat me in both regular season matchups as well as the final. He did that very same thing when he won the title year before last. I'm 2-8 in the last four years against him (league is only four years old), with both of my wins being by less than 2 points. So yeah, he owns me.

Sounds like the SEC.

fwiw, we have a division like that in ATAP.