[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

March Madness Pool...

irish

Anybody want to get in on the one I run, post here or PM me an email address and I'll send you an invite. $5 per sheet.

Aren't you glad I more or less forced you to create a Paypal account?

I absolutely am. TY.

Are you using a site to manage so we can follow everyone's pool, if so - what site - how can I create a few pools, and what's your paypal address? (Yes, I know to send it as a 'gift').

I'm using cbssports and yes all participants will be able to see everyone else's picks and be able to create multiple sheets once they send me their email and I send them an invite.

Invite sent Shorttynaz. Let me know if you got it.

• 2 weeks later...

Show me tha muuuneeeee! PS4,welcome to your new home! :)

No kidding! Great job so far!

Payouts

1st - $125

2nd - $60

3rd - $30

That Kentucky/Michigan game was awesome.

Yeah it was. Great finish. Woulda been nice to be the first and second place winner, but I'll take first and 2 duds (everyone with a chance who's left has FL taking home the championship and no one else in the final 4. Race for 2nd and 3rd)

I know this 'discussion' is in the wrong forum, but was there anyone else from the huddle in this pool other than Irish and myself?

No, just us. Others (cunning runt) here have run the yearly pool like I do the super bowl pool, so many join those.

No, just us. Others (cunning runt) here have run the yearly pool like I do the super bowl pool, so many join those.

Well damn it.. I don't play in any fantasy leagues with any of you - so I was looking for bragging rights for something! Guess I'll just have to call you my bitch for now, irish.. :)

Well damn it.. I don't play in any fantasy leagues with any of you - so I was looking for bragging rights for something! Guess I'll just have to call you my bitch for now, irish.. :)

I'll do my best to fulfill said bitch role. ;)

• Like 1

Congrats Shorttynaz, with no participant left in my pool who have UCONN or Kentucky, you have won 1st place and $125. PM me your Paypal addy and I will send you your winnings.

Thanks again for the invite irish.

Absolutely. Congrats!